Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
;( That sucks. Sooooooo sorry!! Damn pole! I am sure it moved towards you cause it saw the new shiny car!!
Lol I needed that. I bet all my neighbors are like "Serves her right for getting her new shiny Tesla" 🤣 Oh well. Could have been worse.

I am glad we are all ok. I just keep telling myself that my Dad in heaven wanted me to stay home because maybe something worse would have happened. It is a lunar eclipse/ full moon tonight. So it is probably for the best.

Guys I was in an accident 😭😭😭 now have to figure out how long this will take to get fixed.

It was in my parking garage of all places. A car was sticking out and I swerved to miss it and hit the pole instead 😭😭

It is just the passenger side door but still I have only had it 2 days!!! I have never been in an accident and now this 😭😭😭

Why me!!! FML
Oh no!!!! I feel so horrible for you! Don't worry it will get fixed up and you will be back on the road in no time! 🙂

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Guys I was in an accident 😭😭😭 now have to figure out how long this will take to get fixed.

It was in my parking garage of all places. A car was sticking out and I swerved to miss it and hit the pole instead 😭😭

It is just the passenger side door but still I have only had it 2 days!!! I have never been in an accident and now this 😭😭😭

Why me!!! FML
after all waiting nightmare and just in 2 days this happens? that's unreal..so sorry to hear that....

Model Y, Long Range, 7 Seater, Blue, Seattle. Order date - Sep, 15, 2021.
EDD is pushed to 5/29-6/26. Hoping to be lucky this time? Any guess of final delivery window? EDD keeps sliding..
So torn between clear PPF essentially in the front (now thinking about adding the shark fins as well) or a wrap of some kind. I have grown fond of the pearl white to be honest as has the rest of the fam. Maybe they have a matte finish wrap that is translucent? Anyway, this is a delivery thread so will keep these to a minimum. Don’t think for a second that I have forgotten about our stragglers from Aug/Sep. Really pulling for all of you and hope that the end comes soon!
STEK does a matte PPF that’s looking pretty nice on my new MY.

Reactions: Antonius138
Hey y'all. October order here but just thought y'all should know that orders placed in December...yes December are getting assigned VINs with the exact same configuration as some of you.
It seems this comment was brushed over. Is there any way to address this either at a Tesla Dealership or via the sales phone number?

I'd love to get prioritized now that we have a newborn. :(

Lol I needed that. I bet all my neighbors are like "Serves her right for getting her new shiny Tesla" 🤣 Oh well. Could have been worse.

I am glad we are all ok. I just keep telling myself that my Dad in heaven wanted me to stay home because maybe something worse would have happened. It is a lunar eclipse/ full moon tonight. So it is probably for the best.
Ugggh, sorry to hear that happened. Glad you are alright, hoping it's an easy fix.

Good morning, everyone. May I ask you a question? Tesla insurance seems to be very expensive. My BMW is only more than 1300 for half a year, and model y needs 2400:confused:? Do you have any good insurance companies or suggestions? Thank you. I'm using GEICO now🙏

Good morning, everyone. May I ask you a question? Tesla insurance seems to be very expensive. My BMW is only more than 1300 for half a year, and model y needs 2400:confused:? Do you have any good insurance companies or suggestions? Thank you. I'm using GEICO now🙏
From NY here - Didn't think Tesla insurance was offered here last time I checked. Progressive is a lot cheaper for me vs Geico - started $121/month and just lowered to $115/month. They do something similar to Tesla with their snapshot device.

Got a preliminary quote for MYP and it did not add much to policy. Hope that helps!

From NY here - Didn't think Tesla insurance was offered here last time I checked. Progressive is a lot cheaper for me vs Geico - started $121/month and just lowered to $115/month. They do something similar to Tesla with their snapshot device.

Got a preliminary quote for MYP and it did not add much to policy. Hope that helps!
Thank you very much for youri nformation. I'll try it🥰