Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes.

In early December, heres my EDD progression.

1) December 1st: EDD 1/19-2/28
2) December 27th: VIN Assigned
3) December 29th Delivery appointment set for Dec 31st.
4) December 30th: VIN rescinded but Delivery appointment still there.
5) December 31st: Delivery appt comes and goes with no word.
6) January 1st: EDD moves to 1/1 - 1/11
7) January 2nd: EDD moves to 1/11 - 2/8
Sucks to hear this. Sounds like I need to start taking screenshots just in case, so I can raise hell with my SA if that happens

Yes.

In early December, heres my EDD progression.

1) December 1st: EDD 1/19-2/28
2) December 27th: VIN Assigned
3) December 29th Delivery appointment set for Dec 31st.
4) December 30th: VIN rescinded but Delivery appointment still there.
5) December 31st: Delivery appt comes and goes with no word.
6) January 1st: EDD moves to 1/1 - 1/11
7) January 2nd: EDD moves to 1/11 - 2/8
My guess is that if you are in CA, you get pulled out of the queue. If they give VIN then they honor it even if they could not do the delivery in the end of the quarter. Later they move people back to the queue. Based on your PD 9/4 I think that seems correct. You are most likely to get delivery this month itself.

When I hit my old window towards the end of the 4th quarter it bumped out to March. A few days later it went to June. Never had a VIN assigned.
Tesla has no idea and no firm plans for delivery dates of 7 seaters. They either need to produce and supply or close the booking for the same. For a 9/6 order it should normally be delivered no later than end of February at the latest.

I have the same issue. Placed a MYLR | White | Gemini Wheels | Black Interior on 9/13 and it went from ~March to September to April back to September. Anyone else seeing this?
I am in NJ and dealing with the same issue. OD 9/11. Original delivery date was Feb. then it went to March-April Then to August, then back to March-April and not it’s has been stuck in a September for more then a month. not sure what’s going on.

I am in NJ and dealing with the same issue. OD 9/11. Original delivery date was Feb. then it went to March-April Then to August, then back to March-April and not it’s has been stuck in a September for more then a month. not sure what’s going on.
Did you have a tradein ? The last time I bounced out to June everything seemed ok but when I looked under manage they were asking me to reverify the mileage on my tradein. It wasn't obvious from the app. You can check to see if tyou need to reverify your tradein

Okay now I am scared. It's still holding, Jan 4th. Moment of truth in 4 hours.
It may not come right away. I got 2 days into my last 7 day EDD block before they moved it on me. Although I think they moved it to give pref to California deliveries to maximize their 2021 deliveries. Hope they are done with all that and you actually get a vin and a car. My EDD is coming up on the 11th and I am hoping it doesn't get pushed again. Good Luck!