Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And now, after being given an actual delivery appointment for Friday Dec 31... my order suddenly displays "on hold". Their system is such a mess...

I went in and pressed "I'm ready" at the website, and now... seemingly, my already-scheduled appointment is back in existence.

I have no idea what will happen on Friday. I've gone ahead and put various funds in place, in case Tesla actually follows thru on delivery.
If Tesla only worked how each of us wanted, we'd still be *itching 'cause it wasn't right or didn't make sense. Enjoy Friday and your new Tesla!

Thanks for looking at it. I tried to edit the form and it says You have already responded. You can fill out the form only once.
And I did use the same screen name pgcoco..not sure what happened. This makes me wonder, how many folk are like me who are not showing up open the form.
Use the below link to edit your entry.
If this does not work, just use a new Google email address to make a new entry.

Wow, congrats. I’m at Irvine too, I ordered on 8/31. The windows says 27-31 of Dec. and today just became Feb 19- March 19. I am so stressed out.
Thanks, man! Yeah I was stressing out as well. It’s hard not to if you have a hard deadline for financing, like me, or need of the car. Sorry to hear that EDD jump. That’s very unfortunate. Totally understand the frustration. I, like most, was constantly refreshing my app and checking my account on the site. It can make you mental. Hopefully your EDD jumps back up!

Quite frankly, I still prefer the old model of car purchasing. Haggling and working for the best deal was something I really enjoyed. Find a car on the lot, and hash it out.

SCORE!!!!
BA40F2AE-20F8-4FFC-9637-4C1EDBFA6B4D.jpeg

After weeks of using this forum as my daily sanity check, I’m happy to report I’m taking delivery tomorrow!

Sharing the details below in case it helps someone.

My OD was 9/20, MYLR black on black, 20” wheels and no tow hitch. My EDDs bounced around from February to January then to early December then late December. For th last week had an EDD window of Jan 1-29. Today they called and said they matched me with a car and would have to take delivery before Dec 31. No brainer….they deliver to my home tomorrow.

Hope others have similar luck!

After weeks of using this forum as my daily sanity check, I’m happy to report I’m taking delivery tomorrow!

Sharing the details below in case it helps someone.

My OD was 9/20, MYLR black on black, 20” wheels and no tow hitch. My EDDs bounced around from February to January then to early December then late December. For th last week had an EDD window of Jan 1-29. Today they called and said they matched me with a car and would have to take delivery before Dec 31. No brainer….they deliver to my home tomorrow.

Hope others have similar luck!
Congrats, I have the same specs as you, and similar EDD as well. I also ordered a day after you, so hopefully I have the same luck as you. Also in Socal

Oh man....I am so jealous!
My husband's coworker and our new friend ordered Tesla Model Y end of August and he got a text half hour ago and he is picking up his car tomorrow. I need my car too. He literally stays 2 blocks away from us. Why didn't Tesla pick me?
But guess what he will be my guinea pig to test my Tesla wall connector, mats and every accessory that I have bought so far. :p

Oh man....I am so jealous!
My husband's coworker and our new friend ordered Tesla Model Y end of August and he got a text half hour ago and he is picking up his car tomorrow. I need my car too. He literally stays 2 blocks away from us. Why didn't Tesla pick me?
But guess what he will be my guinea pig to test my Tesla wall connector, mats and every accessory that I have bought so far. :p
Still have a few days left! They offered me next day pickup a day after I got my VIB🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: pgcoco