Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a bummer. I will enter my EDD window for the first time tomorrow and am afraid the same thing will happen to me. My EDD shortened to a 14 day window last week. I was able to tell my kids "I think I might actually get the car in the next 2 weeks".
MYLR Grey/Black | 19" | No other options | OD: 9/13/21 | VIN: No | EDD: 2/13 - 3/13. NEW EDD moved up as of last night 01/29-02/26 Deliver to Los Angeles

Reactions: CraigZips
Not sure if those changes mean that we are still in the game for the first batch of Giga Texas builds. But honestly at this point I am happy at long as it comes with the Ryzen chip and the 12V li-ion battery.
I believe it is more about tesla deciding how to handle the transition to more production capacity and new technology with the people like yourself stuck in the middle of the transition.
Not everyone will win but at the least, you will get the car specs you originally ordered with possible surprises. Edd is going to be random due to above changes.

Nope. I got moved back today to a similar window, just add 12 to 14 days to the front end to allow for transportation to the East. I’m in the Bay Area. I don’t see how this relates to Texas. It’s just Tesla being Tesla.
What I mean is that, At some point some changes of EDD's might relate to Texas as it will be a new supplier of vehicles. Not necessarily this point in time.

Reactions: Tesraki
Not sure if those changes mean that we are still in the game for the first batch of Giga Texas builds. But honestly at this point I am happy at long as it comes with the Ryzen chip and the 12V li-ion battery.
Please pardon my ignorance but do we have a list of benefits associated with the Ryzen chip that everyone is waiting for it? Given that there may be a decrease in range, why is Ryzen better?

Hey Sept Fam! I have a quick question. Today I received the text from Tesla asking about my trade in. I don’t have a trade in so I replied that. My question to the group is, does that text mean anything at all? I know I read something somewhere in here but when I do a search I can’t find it. OD 9/8, BLK on BLK, 20’s EDD 1/26-2/23. EDD has changed 11 times since 9/8

Reactions: carlos916
Hey Sept Fam! I have a quick question. Today I received the text from Tesla asking about my trade in. I don’t have a trade in so I replied that. My question to the group is, does that text mean anything at all? I know I read something somewhere in here but when I do a search I can’t find it. OD 9/8, BLK on BLK, 20’s EDD 1/26-2/23. EDD has changed 11 times since 9/8
I am not sure if it means anything...all my SA said was to expect all over by the end of the quarter.🤷. That being said, my order date is 9-13 but my EDD is exactly the same as yours 1-26 to 2-23 fwiw.