Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HP is my DC also, as of last night when I spoke to them, Front Mud Flaps come standard.
Wait what? He told you WI/IL cars do not come with Mud Flaps? My DC says they do and have had others in the Illinois thread confirm they got it also.
Hmm. Ordered some today, but will call again and ask again??!!
Glad you said something! Called the general customer service number and she confirmed it should come with the flaps and PPF. If not, she said to set up an appt for installation via a home service call before I leave with the car. She also confirmed build date of 1/26 - AMD, Lithium battery, heated wipers, but no rear double pane glass.

Reactions: BGOwner
Awesome, thanks for letting me know! Still might spring for the Rally Armor flaps, but I think I'll wait until the car is finally in hand.
I live in MN and want to get mud flaps for all the crap we have on our roads up here. I know nothing about them, as I have never needed to purchase them before, but am curious why you would select Rally Armor flaps. A quick Google search shows them to be more than $180 while Tesla themselves sell a version of mud flaps for $40. Do you have experience with Rally Armor as providing better protection or is it aesthetics? I personally am one who will pay more for better protection but not so much for aestheitcs so curious of your opinion on the value of the difference. Thanks.

Just received a call from my SA and told me I should expect a VIN in the next 24-48 hours! Let’s see if it’s true!
Current EDD: January 28th-February 8th
OD: 09/07/2021 MYLR White/Black, 5 seater, 20”, no FSD/Tow
Yay! Congrats!
I have the same configuration.
OD: 09/11/2021; Current EDD: January 28th-February 11th. Ordered out of Burbank, Ca.
Maybe I'll get mine as well. 🤞

Glad you said something! Called the general customer service number and she confirmed it should come with the flaps and PPF. If not, she said to set up an appt for installation via a home service call before I leave with the car. She also confirmed build date of 1/26 - AMD, Lithium battery, heated wipers, but no rear double pane glass.
PPF is great too, my SA said one PPF, but think that was during the time the Tesla Shop was out too

Got my VIN (369)this morning. Order date of 9/7. In WI, but delivering to IL. SA said all deliveries after 1/15 are AMD. Have seen the Q on mud flaps. At least for WI/IL, he said they do not come with the car. Can’t wait to get a delivery date!
I am in IL and I asked the SA about AMD and he said mine will (born on 1/22), delivery estimate on Feb 4th. Mud flaps - yes it does but at this moment they are out Of stock so if your car doesn’t come with them they would be added on after your delivery.

I live in MN and want to get mud flaps for all the crap we have on our roads up here. I know nothing about them, as I have never needed to purchase them before, but am curious why you would select Rally Armor flaps. A quick Google search shows them to be more than $180 while Tesla themselves sell a version of mud flaps for $40. Do you have experience with Rally Armor as providing better protection or is it aesthetics? I personally am one who will pay more for better protection but not so much for aestheitcs so curious of your opinion on the value of the difference. Thanks.
In MN the Tesla's come with front mud flaps and PPF in rocker area.

Reactions: Spockarific
OD: 8/29 but PC sometime the first week of September. Today marks the first time I have entered an EDD (current one is 1/28 to 2/25). I'm hesitant to be excited because I have a feeling I'm in for some negative news today or tomorrow :). I'd feel better if it changed to to shorter range within the current 28-day range! (FYI, I ordered standard everything MY5 White/Black 19" No Tow/No FSD)

Good question! Unfortunately, it's one that I can't answer with a first-hand account though. I've heard lots of good things about their mud flaps in the past, and I think because they stick farther out on the side they should help protect the side of the car better than Tesla's, which appear to only protect from things coming from straight under the wheel. Just my opinion though.