Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a good way to update the spreadsheet? I added my initial data through the form but wasn’t sure how to update.

The first post will tell you how to edit.

I did. Just for a bike rack. Although the “vertical load” limit of 160lbs has me a little disappointed. Kuat rack and 4 - 29ers puts me over weight.
Wonder what the range will be like with 4 bikes on the back! I too purchased the tow to pull bikes around, but typically only 75 miles or so for most trips. I am hoping to take it to Moab here in Mid March, assuming it gets delivered and the range is reasonable ( Vail to GJ to Moab without issue)...

I just got my VIN, how do you know that you have Ryzen and lithium battery?
Once you take delivery you can check this info within your screen navigation. It's under the software tab and then look for "Additional vehicle information." It should mention the Ryzen details, but won't mention the lithium battery. I was told by a SA that if your vehicle has Ryzen it will absolutely have the lithium battery as well.

No vin yet, Edd was pushed out. (Entered Edd window twice so far.)
Maybe I'll get a nice Valentine's day gift. 😁

Edd 10/28: Jan 14-Feb 3
Edd 11/4: Jan 28-Feb 25
Edd 12/5: Jan 7-Feb 4
Edd 12/12: Jan 29-Feb26
EDD 01/23: Jan 28-Feb11
EDD 01/29: Feb 1-Feb11
EDD 02/01: Feb 5-Feb 19
A lot of west coast September orders are rooting for you to get a VIN soon! lol

Reactions: Mathnerd103
my friend also got his vin this week but he put it on hold hoping he can try to get his hands on a Austin one. supposedly him and a few others all got an email from Tesla telling them to either take off hold and click ready now by Feb 10th or have it canceled. Oof. Well hope he doesnt get canceled and takes his hold off on time
That fast, 1 week for the hold? When did they order?

Picked up today, overall looked good. There was an issue with some discoloration on the door card/trim, steering wheel is miss aligned off center and drivers side rear door is sunk in a bit and road salt it catching on the plastic trim making it stand out. Need to do a service appointment. Other than those things, pretty happy with it. On highway speeds I do notice the buffeting from the hatch but it isn't bad at all for me.

Last edited:
Wonder what the range will be like with 4 bikes on the back! I too purchased the tow to pull bikes around, but typically only 75 miles or so for most trips. I am hoping to take it to Moab here in Mid March, assuming it gets delivered and the range is reasonable ( Vail to GJ to Moab without issue)...
Exactly!!! Hauling bikes is typically only for local trips but I’ll take it with bikes to Moab if the range works out. There’s a supercharger in Moab and another half way there. 230 total miles for us so we should be ok with 1 stop.

Reactions: advocate8
my friend also got his vin this week but he put it on hold hoping he can try to get his hands on a Austin one. supposedly him and a few others all got an email from Tesla telling them to either take off hold and click ready now by Feb 10th or have it canceled. Oof. Well hope he doesnt get canceled and takes his hold off on time
Yup. I got an email too. I don't care about 4680 batteries, but was holding off for wife's BDay. Looks like I will have to take delivery a month sooner.

My only disappointment would be that the rear windows are only single paned.

Model Y Automatic Garage opener is back in stock. Order while it is still available.
Just ordered mine.
I have a 2013 Model S...all the cars used to come with it. I was stunned that Y and 3 do not.
Perhaps because of supply chain issues, Tesla decided to sell it separately so they could still deliver cars without and realized they can make more money off of it sold separately? Installation is included in the price as it requires Tesla service to go to you and install hardware.

I have my Model S set so it opens the door upon arrival automatically. You can have several doors/gates and locations.

Model 3/Y Automatic Garage Opener

Model 3/Y Automatic Garage Opener​

$325

Last edited: