Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok someone at tesla is just messing with me! you were on hold much longer than I was..
I’m probably in the same boat as you. No VIN was assigned to me because I was on hold when they assigned you one.

We both live in NorCal and have the same configuration and estimated delivery date, correct? If so we will very likely get delivery from the same batch.

Edit:
-never mind, just saw your sig, looks like they pushed you back

Last edited:
All I have to say is everything is perfect and I’m excited for everyone else…. I sound like a broken record but it is worth the wait.

Attachments

• 6D0142F3-1842-4773-8A94-875A22019075.jpeg
    6D0142F3-1842-4773-8A94-875A22019075.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 2D9A0F94-8CF0-4D95-BE55-2C9F8913BB81.jpeg
    2D9A0F94-8CF0-4D95-BE55-2C9F8913BB81.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 51
I’m probably in the same boat as you. No VIN was assigned to me because I was on hold when they assigned you one.

We both live in NorCal and have the same configuration and estimated delivery date, correct? If so we will very likely get delivery from the same batch.

Edit:
-never mind, just saw your sig, looks like they pushed you back
I sent a text over to my SA a week ago, he replied back with "your delivery window is stated as 4/20-5/18" even though the EDD on my tesla account is 3/11-3/31. I hope the SA has me confused with someone else...

Reactions: Michael Y 2020
I came to this thread just to see you and a few other Minnesotans whose OD is September. Thrilled to see your Tesla is now ready with your VIN. All the fun that comes after picking up will make you forget the long wait and frustration with EDD's. BTW, there is a MN Facebook group (Minnesota Tesla Club) for Tesla owners. Very useful place to know where to buy or seek advice relevant to Tesla ownership in MN. I joined it before taking delivery of my Tesla. There is a lot of information sharing and tips regarding ownership and maintenance of your Tesla.
I didn't know about that, so thank you for the info, 45th! Can't wait to be writing about owning, rather than about waiting...

Reactions: 45thParallel
the destination charge will be the same for the particular vehicle no matter where the pickup/delivery location is in the lower 48. Even if you pickup in Fremont you still pay the same destination fee as someone in Maine. Its basically an average cost of transport across the country.
I enjoy humor as it divides other things in life. I was being a bit facetious in my post, but thanks for the clarification.

OD, PC is at 98. Although I blame my SA for the delay to get My profile completed.

Ya I know Edd is based on PC. At least this delay will give me a chance for an Austin build
When I ordered, the car I was trading in was not running and they want a picture of the dash/speedo while the car is running . I figured I had until FEB so I didn't think much of it until I saw my EDD go from FEB to June and stay there . Didn't get that POS running for another 2 months(of hell) ( The Problem was that the watch battery in the Keyfob died and it would crank the car but not start it, crazy ) Anyway, as soon as I got the pics and submitted I got a more realistitc EDD that week but it looks like we both didn't submit profiles until November .