Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So... been a crazy last 48 hours.

My EDD was was April 27 - May 25 after being pushed for a third time.
Then on April 28th, it got pushed to May 2 to May 30.
Last Friday, it went to May 2 - May 15. (first time 2 week range)
Sat, May 1 - May 14 (one day? out of spite?)
Monday morning Pushed May 4 - May 14 (Go figure)
Afternoon 4pm, May 4th - May 8th (WTF)
Checked discord and was told that I should check online vs app, and bam there it was the VIN.

Don't give up hope. Apparently I shoulda gotten the car in March but somehow my trade-in bugged so i keep getting pushed due to incomplete profile. So yea... push cash and no trade in. Change em after you get your VIN.

Good luck all. May the 4th be with you all.

Reactions: Jdizzl11 and AbeTes
So... been a crazy last 48 hours.

My EDD was was April 27 - May 25 after being pushed for a third time.
Then on April 28th, it got pushed to May 2 to May 30.
Last Friday, it went to May 2 - May 15. (first time 2 week range)
Sat, May 1 - May 14 (one day? out of spite?)
Monday morning Pushed May 4 - May 14 (Go figure)
Afternoon 4pm, May 4th - May 8th (WTF)
Checked discord and was told that I should check online vs app, and bam there it was the VIN.

Don't give up hope. Apparently I shoulda gotten the car in March but somehow my trade-in bugged so i keep getting pushed due to incomplete profile. So yea... push cash and no trade in. Change em after you get your VIN.

Good luck all. May the 4th be with you all.
Was there any way on app or desktop to see the trade in being bugged?

Delivery tentatively scheduled for 05/12. 😀

Have y'all setup charging? How much did you end up paying for a new 14-50 outlet. My garage is at least 60ft from my panel in the basement.... the quotes are insane.
I paid $330 (6ft from panel) and also paid an additional $350 for a whole home surge protector (not 100% sure how beneficial that will be but the electrician did a good job selling me on it🙃) - The electrician was one of the ones from Tesla's website (Find an Electrician | Tesla).

Reactions: AbeTes

Have y'all setup charging? How much did you end up paying for a new 14-50 outlet. My garage is at least 60ft from my panel in the basement.... the quotes are insane.
Same here, wish my panel was in the garage like everyone else lol. The quotes I received are ridiculous. Thinking of getting SplitVolt and just using the dryer outlet for charging

I paid $330 (6ft from panel) and also paid an additional $350 for a whole home surge protector (not 100% sure how beneficial that will be but the electrician did a good job selling me on it🙃) - The electrician was one of the ones from Tesla's website (Find an Electrician | Tesla).
I found the electricians that were on the find an electrician page were all more expensive the. The ones I found online. Actually used Angi.com to find mine

Cost me $500 (included all material except tesla wall charger) to have the tesla wall charger installed in my garage. Panel is in the basement.

Same here, wish my panel was in the garage like everyone else lol. The quotes I received are ridiculous. Thinking of getting SplitVolt and just using the dryer outlet for charging
That was exactly what i was planning to do as my laundry is right off my garage but when i got the VIN i wanted to see if i could get it done for a fair price........after seeing the quotes......nope! lol

The split volt would work great. The only thing that concerns me a little is that i'd be running the charging cable under the laundry room door because the Splitvolt will be in the laundry room. Are you planning on doing the same?