Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checking in with an Estimated Delivery: August 03 - September 14

OD: 9/12 - MYLR5, Blue, Upgraded rims, tow|
PC: March 2022

Updated 4/1: Dropping the Afterburner rims - Has had no effect on my EDD.

The august - sept EDD really isn't great. :(

No news, last I heard they "hadn't received any parts" even though they very obviously did. Gonna keep bothering them until I get the car. They probably want me to get it more than I do just so they don't have to deal with me.
Damn sorry man. I have my remote service appointment soon and I’ll give the tech a beer and try to pry some info out…the lots at Mcadam were still stuffed to the gills when I drove by after my delivery and the guy who helped me was like is it okay if I multitask as you seem familiar with the car, I laughed and said yeah. He was processing three of us at once

Reactions: Hunter6
Checking in with an Estimated Delivery: August 03 - September 14

OD: 9/12 - MYLR5, Blue, Upgraded rims, tow|
PC: March 2022

Updated 4/1: Dropping the Afterburner rims - Has had no effect on my EDD.

The august - sept EDD really isn't great. :(
Same time frame EDD as you, I know the feel.
Woke up this morning and got a VIN NF445
What's your specs? OD, Build?

Just popping back in here to see what the activity is and that hopefully some of you guys got your cars. Im at day 41 with the Model Y LR and im absolutely loving it. Worth the wait and worth the money. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. Also I made a YouTube video about all the accessories I've added so far. Feel free to check it out here!!! Thanks!!

My Tesla is here and I get to pick it up sooner!!!!!
Congrats (well at least almost). It looks like mine will be arriving in Fort Myers in a couple of weeks (now in transit).

Have you, or are considering, joining the FL Tesla Club (link below). A friend of mine started the club a decade ago and they sponsor various activities around Florida.

They are also the host for the

North American Tesla Convention & Club Leadership Summit​

Being held in October 2022 at Cape Canaveral. More info is here: Tesla Owners Florida - Authorization required

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Congrats (well at least almost). It looks like mine will be arriving in Fort Myers in a couple of weeks (now in transit).

Have you, or are considering, joining the FL Tesla Club (link below). A friend of mine started the club a decade ago and they sponsor various activities around Florida.

They are also the host for the

North American Tesla Convention & Club Leadership Summit​

Being held in October 2022 at Cape Canaveral. More info is here: Tesla Owners Florida - Authorization required
No I didn't! Thanks! I will check it out!

Reactions: Bookman