Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service booked through mid APRIL?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been trying to schedule an appointment in Los Angeles, and did so online but was called back and told they couldnt service my car.

1. they could do the seatbelt restraint check immediately - eg this week.
2. they might be able to do a tire rotation in mid- march, but they have to get a manager to approve. i want to take it to tesla because they owe me a tire in case i need a new one.
3. they can't even look at my window issues (they dont always close on passenger side) or my nav/software issues to get an update (nav crashes on main screen and dash) until mid-april.

this is based on a service call to them on Monday Feb 29.

what is going on? i find this pretty ridiculous, and a huge downgrade on my previous service experiences. to put it in perspective, my cayenne can get into the dealership for tire rotation and other service issues any time i want - i know, i just called to book it.

chris

Have you tried calling different service centers? Burbank had me on a 3 week wait for service which wasn't great but none of my issues were crippling so I coped.

I cut them a bit of slack since the dealer network is so new. They are still building out so I think you need to have a bit more patience with them. But yes, it's a far cry from the BMW dealers competing for your work and offering you a same day loaner. Then again, Tesla isn't trying to stick me a in a base model 320i with crank seats.