Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center Complaint [SC unlatched car seats and did not latch back]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huge concern. Just had my tesla serviced at the Rancho Cucamonga Service Center. The center console sliding lid was replaced. After picking up the car, my wife drove my two kids home. After they got home, she realized that one of the car seats was not secured at all. The car seat was completely removed and unlatched from all three anchors. No one told her that the car seat was removed during the service. This is absolutely unacceptable. My son could have been seriously injured or killed if the car had gotten into an accident. How and who and where can I file a complaint?

You could go back to the service center and lodge a complaint. Saying that, the proper operation of things inside the car is on the operator of the car, which in this case is your wife per your story. They likely should have connected it back, but she should have noticed it when she put them in the car seats, or at least checked them because "someone else" was operating the car.

Upvote 0