Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center Exceeded Expectations !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure where to post this--but the CA specific section seemed appropriate. Often posts are generated because of some complaint or disappointment. Posting is cathartic when vexed. But I would like to give a shout-out to the Service Center in Palm Springs/Cathedral City. I’m in a remote location (Apple Valley--outside of the city) and in a difficult situation because my wife is in end-stage hospice care and I am the only caregiver 24/7/365. So I get a warning notice that the A/C is out--and sure enough it quits for both climate and battery cooling. Not good--especially in the desert. I Call and am told that Valet Service is now limited to 15 miles. I’m about 120. The closest SC is in the Orange county area by distance but it is an easier and quicker drive to PS. I make an appointment and begin looking for a caregiver for two days (drop off and pick up). I tell the SC of my predicament and they make an exception. They ask if there is any other issues to take care of at the same time. I have noticed the paint wearing off (down to aluminum) where the FWDs rub against the car panels. When they pick up Snowball they take pictures of the spots and I also show them about 4/5 other places on Snowball where there are some paint blemishes, chips etc. They take the car and bring it back in 4 days. Everything is fixed!! Perfect. It looks like they went around and touched up every little blemish and A/C is fixed. Car is better than when I picked it up 10K miles ago. The PS/CC SC is superior in every way to the SC in O County. Just wanted to give a public thank you and to recommend this SC if you have an option (They have a Body Shop in connection with the SC--not all SCs have this). Well Done!! Could not be more impressed. Never had service like this in my long lifetime.