Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Strike Again - Appointment cancelled with zero notice.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And now they are trying to cancel the appointment again. Why is EVERYTHING With them a fight?! Why should I have to fight to have fixed what they broke?
Yes, because they know there is nothing they can do to fix it. However, it does not appear you have the "Recents" view turned on. That may help you. Tap the icon I circled in the attached photo. It gives you a third view that is continuously updated. I agree with you regarding the interface in general, but turning on the Recents, will help. You will need to bring the window down to see it.

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 11.23.05.png

Recent seems to be an improvement, but I disagree. Tesla broke it, Tesla can fix it.
Tesla was right. They wouldn't survive dealerships. Dealers wouldn't put up with this crap.
I don't disagree. But the Service Center themselves may not be able to fix it. I am not sure THEY (the SC) broke anything. They only have the tools developed for the car. Dealers would only add to the finger pointing. Plus dealers are motivated by getting you to pay them. Tesla service centers are motivated to make you happy and not come back. But they have limits imposed by the software available to them.

I just got rescheduled two times in the same afternoon. I was originally scheduled for mid January that was pushed out to February 9. Suddenly I get two messages today that I'm moved out again to March 18 then March 21. I'm still trying to get repairs on my new Model X that should have been taken care of immediately.

• Informative
Reactions: SabrToothSqrl