Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of 4 Pirelli Sottozero winter 240 tires 19”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of 4 Pirelli Sottozero winter 240 tires 19” from Model S. Bought new from Tesla for $1350 & driven only one winter season on an S 85D.

Very low mileage on them. Pics attached to show remaining tread depth.

Asking $600 obo

Willing to meet/deliver up to 30(ish) mile radius. Located in Bedford, Mass.

Email Wiseniske (at) gmail (dot) com

9268E359-DA24-4042-9867-B46094344858.jpeg

7E31846F-EEB7-4667-84E1-00064155B94E.jpeg

Attachments

• 1AC6DA20-A296-4B52-9E68-868A2AE5D0A6.jpeg
    1AC6DA20-A296-4B52-9E68-868A2AE5D0A6.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 47
I had those tires for 4 years before I switched to Michelin X. Big difference in noise. The Pirellis are way too noisy!
Well that was pretty rude on the thread the guy is trying to sell from. Of course you drove them for 4 years, so they can't have really been "too noisy" or you'd have changed them before.

Firstly tire noise is subjective, and very often road surface dependent. Secondly I'd trade grip over road noise every day. Thirdly, very little tire noise driving on snow ;)

OP, if you do not sell locally PM me, I may be interested. I have these on my winters and love the handling here in CO. The Continental 21" summers are so noisy, I never had any concerns about the Pirellis.

Well that was pretty rude on the thread the guy is trying to sell from. Of course you drove them for 4 years, so they can't have really been "too noisy" or you'd have changed them before.

Firstly tire noise is subjective, and very often road surface dependent. Secondly I'd trade grip over road noise every day. Thirdly, very little tire noise driving on snow ;)

OP, if you do not sell locally PM me, I may be interested. I have these on my winters and love the handling here in CO. The Continental 21" summers are so noisy, I never had any concerns about the Pirellis.
Didn't mean to be rude. I was just stating my opinion. What I was trying to say is that they were great tires with plenty of grip but they were noisy somewhat.
Apologies if i came across rather terse.