Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Several of you in New Mexico (or East) About to Get Happy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on a road trip to Texas and Oklahoma (from Western Colorado), and yesterday on I-40 on the way to the Tucamcari supercharger a car carrier pulled in front of me to pass someone slower. It dawned on me that I was seeing the front end of a Model S -- the carrier was full of Teslas! Looked like two CPOs and several brand new S and Xs. I threw the phone to my wife and said "TAKE PICTURES!!"

tucumcari.jpg

I hope several of you are about to be Very Happy. Enjoy your new cars!

(I'll post a trip report later. Did 750 miles the first day. I love road trips in my Model S!)

Reactions: Dax279
I actually just charged up at Tucumcari today too.

What I found interesting was that they would sell a CPO car along with the California EV sticker that allows access to Diamond lanes. It won't do anybody outside of CA any good. You'd think they'd detail the cars more before shipment.

What I found interesting was that they would sell a CPO car along with the California EV sticker that allows access to Diamond lanes. It won't do anybody outside of CA any good. You'd think they'd detail the cars more before shipment.
It's possible it will be used as a loaner and isn't a CPO just yet. I had a loaner in Colorado with California EV stickers all over it.