Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[SF Bay Area] Redwood Motorsports (Ohlins) DFV Coilovers and Rear Control Arms for Model 3P $2.4k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling used set (10k miles) DFV Coilovers and Rear Control Arms for Model 3P. Bought originally from from another member on this thread as I was planning to track the car. However, I never got around to installing it and am now upgrading to a MY. Looking to recoup what I bought it for $2.4k. Please note, you'll need to run OEM top hats

Thread from where I bought it from.
rc1.jpeg

rc2.jpeg

rc3.jpeg

rc4.jpeg

Would you split out the rear arms? I'd take those.

OP, just for clarification, you may want to edit your title to indicate they are Ohlin R&T coilovers vs actual Redwood Ohlins. They are complete different products.
Nice setup though. 👌

Edit: read the other post where you bought them. You might want to clarify with Redwood, but from the pics they dont look like Redwood Ohlins. They aren't labeled like Redwoods, nor do they have the control arm mount like Redwoods. They look like the stock Ohlins R&T kit. And, they were priced like the stock Ohlins.

Last edited:
Just wanted to post some positive feedback on this seller.
Quick concise communication, everything arrived exactly as described, shipped promptly and packaged properly.
I most definitely would do business with him again.
Thanks for the suspension bits !

Also @The Other Dan they appear to be an early redwood setup, had these stickers and swift springs, with the redwood coil carrier
918E9CAF-2EA9-4150-B815-6190056BA64A.jpeg

Just wanted to post some positive feedback on this seller.
Quick concise communication, everything arrived exactly as described, shipped promptly and packaged properly.
I most definitely would do business with him again.
Thanks for the suspension bits !

Also @The Other Dan they appear to be an early redwood setup, had these stickers and swift springs, with the redwood coil carrier View attachment 899085
How does it rides? I think they are the Öhlins rt kit but with swift springs. I am going to swap out the springs as well.

How does it rides? I think they are the Öhlins rt kit but with swift springs. I am going to swap out the springs as well.
If you are able to... check out RedwoodMotorsports YouTube on Ohlins R&T. Even the 8k/9k springs on the R&T there is no comparison to the Redwood Ohlins GT coilovers which are tuned/re-valved specifically for comfort.

If the above is the Redwood Ohlins Performance coilovers then it will be about the same in stiffness.