Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SF Bay Roadster Drive & Meetup - 13 July

chadconway

2008 Roadster 1.5 - VIN 323
Jul 20, 2010
San Francisco CA
Hi All,
I'm excited to announce that I am putting together another Roadster meetup! The meetup location and route is TBD, but I want to get this on everyone's calendars. Please forward this invite to others that you know. I'd love to see 15 cars out together!

Plan to meet at 9am mid-peninsula

Please let me know if you plan to attend!
Cheers,
Chad
18CA235D-AED9-4EDB-AC23-8D75CEA48F94.jpg

X.l.r.8

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2018
Toronto/Miami
5-6 Roadster driving days away :( although driving through the Midwest was a blast and I’d do it again. Maybe I’ll be closer next year, the drive from Miami is probably better than from Toronto.

Timothy

Driving on Sunshine
May 4, 2011
I'd love to come up for the drive--but need lots of advance notice so I can adjust my schedule to make time for it.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC