Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Share your best interest rates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4.7 from NFCU on a 60 month loan. I ordered on the 13th and was matched with a VIN that day so didn't have a ton of time to look around since they gave me until the 18th to schedule. I applied and was approved that day so it was really quick plus it's convenient since I already have accounts there.

Upvote 0
I'm pre-approved at Tower FCU. Boy, they are slow. Did you have to fill out and notarize the power of attorney form? I don't recall having to complete that document with past auto loans, but perhaps it was part of a packet and just didn't stand out.
Both PenFed and Digital have asked me for such a form in the past. It’s not uncommon as it makes it easier/faster/streamlines things for them to perfect the lien on the title.

Reactions: jombolo
Upvote 0
Hey all, so I’m pre approved and all, for my VIN Friday, submitted the paperwork (all of it with signed POW etc) on Friday, when should I be getting the loan approved? Tesla is telling me I have until Friday to get the loan or else figure something else out or they’ll release my MYLR to the next customer in SoCal. Any advice? I’ve left a voicemail and emailed [email protected] — how long has it taken others to get their TFCU loans finalized from date of submitting VIN? Thanks!

Upvote 0