Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shopping spree

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah, the enthusiasm of youth and new owner!:)

Tyre repair kit = keep an eye on the tpms readout and carry an RAC card.
Boot liner = an old sheet I keep in the boot tidy with a few essentials (glass cleaner and towel and 2L water)
Wet weather mats = recycling all those cardboard boxes my wife gets her endless courier deliveries - 10mins with a box cutter or newspaper if you can't be bothered. Bonus - you can wipe your feet on politician's faces.

The real essentials should be fluffy dice, steering wheel cozy in flourescent pink and Sharon and Dave stickers on the windscreen and a Garfield stuck on the window. If you really want to get retro then confuse everyone with a tiger's tail hung from the charge port (who's old enought to remmber them?).

Antimacassar anyone?
Put a tiger in you tank :)

Although I’m sure the animal rights people might have something to say...

You missed the antistatic strip from rear bumper Halfords Anti Static Strip ;)

Not seen one of those for a long long while. Back in the mists of time as a student when I had a temporary job on an electronics line, we would find the most gullable student and convince them to wear one of those around ankle and "keep it touching the ground at all times" because they "carried more static than most people, so the normal wrist strap wasn't enough". Said, student would then shuffle around like a member of the walking dead keeping the strip touching the ground all the time.