Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, another note... on the 40-week moving average chart, each of the three times where the stock price touched (or came very close) to the 40-week moving average, it turned out to be a very good time to buy. But of course this is just reflection of the past and does not necessary indicate that the next time will be a good buying opportunity or not.

Does anyone have any comment on this, are we anticipating a dip as soon as markets close? SeekingAlpha seems to freak out with excitement about anything bad to do with TSLA

Nice to see new people at TMC. Welcome. I would be surprised if it, by itself, would cause any TSLA downturn. I believe the market has seen this several times in other states. What they have learned is, first, that Georgians can still buy Teslas and second, when the dealer associations scream/try to influence their elected officials it backfires with the public and gives Tesla free publicity.

Nice to see new people at TMC. Welcome. I would be surprised if it, by itself, would cause any TSLA downturn. I believe the market has seen this several times in other states. What they have learned is, first, that Georgians can still buy Teslas and second, when the dealer associations scream/try to influence their elected officials it backfires with the public and gives Tesla free publicity.

I agree. And if you look at comments on news articles covering this issue, you'll see that people overwhelmingly reject the political maneuvering of the auto dealer association. All of this is really bad press for auto dealers. Moreover, it is self-inflicted bad press. It's amazing that Georgia dealers are so stupid not to have learned anything from other states. The best thing is simply to expose this cockroach politics to daylight. Watch them scuttle.

Last edited:

Nice! This should push the price up with new buyers and help catalyze the short squeeze, analyst after analyst upgrade is battering the shorts to cover

This is from German Tradegate Exchange as of 9 am German time, up 1,3%:

Screen shot 2014-09-02 at 9.05.30 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.