Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Iran and the internet is too slow through a proxy, so no Twitter for me. Could you please let me know what he said?

sure, no problem :)

Two tweets :

"Almost ready to release highway autosteer and parallel autopark software update"

and

"Final corner case is dealing with low contrast lane markings (faded white on grey concrete) while driving into the sun at dusk"

Wow that was fast work !

Referrals, referrals everywhere...

Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 14.13.23.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 14.23.44.png

Last edited:
Yes, we crack 270 today.

I have an idea there will be strong resistance at 270...money will be spent to keep it down if the volume stays low.

this is what im expecting as well.

If there is no large catalyst today and the volume stays low (probable) then I look at the 'max pain' number for options expiring today and see $265. The money makers have the ability to control the price on days like today IMO.

Any predictions for next week with earnings? The market already knows delivery numbers...

Looks like for Q1 there was just a steady rise the week of and after earnings.

Tesla Delivers 11,507 Vehicles in Q2 of 2015

PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/15 -- Today Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced 11,507 Model S deliveries for Q2 2015. This was a new company record for the most cars delivered in a quarter and represents an approximate 52% increase over Q2 last year.
There may be small changes to this delivery count (usually well under 1%), as Tesla only counts a delivery if it is transferred to the end customer and all paperwork is correct.
Also, this is only one measure of our financial performance and should not be relied on as an indicator of our quarterly financial results, which depend on a variety of factors, including the cost of sales, foreign exchange movements and mix of directly leased vehicles.
Source: Tesla Motors, Inc.

http://ir.teslamotors.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=920434

Apple, BMW Could Resume Talks Over Possible Apple Car Partnership 'At a Later Stage' - Mac Rumors

Earlier this month, rumors suggested Apple had been in talks with BMW about potentially using the body of the electric BMW i3 as the basis for its Apple Car, but those talks did not progress into a deal. Reuters has now spoken with some inside sources at BMW, giving us more insight into what the two companies discussed and where their relationship might lead in the future.

Apple CEO Tim Cook and other senior executives visited the BMW factory in Leipzig, Germany in 2014 to look into how the i3 is manufactured. According to Reuters' source, Apple left the talks without reaching a deal with BMW because the company wants "to explore developing a passenger car on its own."

Low of day going into close.

Status
Not open for further replies.