Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding TSLA going down with the market, keep in mind guys that news of the Sig config going live hasn`t really hit the mainstream media yet. I`ve googled it just now and news is starting to trickle, but nothing on the main news aggregators yet.

The entire market is getting hit fairly hard today so you can't expect Tesla's stock to have a great day. Also, nothing completely new and positive came out of this. The only new information that released along with the configuration was about even with expectations, maybe even slightly lower (EPA for example). Business Insider did just post an article so we will see if the market reacts at all.

The entire market is getting hit fairly hard today so you can't expect Tesla's stock to have a great day.

At this point, Tesla is doing worse than the market, I expected the other way around.

Also, nothing completely new and positive came out of this. The only new information that released along with the configuration was about even with expectations, maybe even slightly lower (EPA for example). Business Insider did just post an article so we will see if the market reacts at all.

I disagree that there is nothing substantial there. We now know that the price is exactly like a model S which is huge. Also, it's the very first Model X deadline that they actually kept. That should be huge too. Maybe the market would have liked it better if an actual Model X production car was available in a Bay area store for viewing.

Can someone provide these numbers? Are these final? I don't see any X-configurator on teslamotors.com. Everything looks same as before. Is it officially out or just in testing phase?

90kWh. 240 mile range. Currently is private for Sig res holders.

Sig%20X%20Page%201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.