Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more countries in the list, including Russia. I don't think that was mentioned in the Tweet earlier. Also UAE, Turkey, Iceland, Malta, and seemingly all Eastern European countries - i think some didn't have a Tesla presence before?

Update: China is missing from the list! I guess somebody at Tesla made a mistake...
You need to go to tesla.cn to reserve one in China. That's why it's not listed because you can't reserve one at tesla.com. Sadly that site can't handle the traffic and is down now.

Well I wonder if this will finally settle the "demand problem" headlines?

You apparently haven't hung around Seeking Alpha stock site very much. The bears there are living in such a deep river of "De Nile" that if 2 million reservations are made they would claim they are all fake. Bears there are already reporting that Tesla reps are sitting around taking selfies and twiddling their thumbs at a site where people were in line with 300 others.

Reactions: AndreN and madodel
You need to go to tesla.cn to reserve one in China. That's why it's not listed because you can't reserve one at tesla.com. Sadly that site can't handle the traffic and is down now.
When I just checked, tesla.cn just gave me the same English page as tesla.com. There is a possible reason why they might have missed out China by mistake: Japan is the only country name entered in non-English form and someone who is not familiar with Chinese or Japanese may not realize that China is missing - i.e. they might think that the Japanese characters are Chinese.

You apparently haven't hung around Seeking Alpha stock site very much. The bears there are living in such a deep river of "De Nile" that if 2 million reservations are made they would claim they are all fake. Bears there are already reporting that Tesla reps are sitting around taking selfies and twiddling their thumbs at a site where people were in line with 300 others.

No. Their arguments will be......TM will never be able to deliver that many cars because the GF is just a shell with no batteries being made and Fremont is not capable of producing that many vehicles and even if it could we won't see the first one till 2020.......Those will be the arguments...get ready...in 3...2...1...Santos time

When I just checked, tesla.cn just gave me the same English page as tesla.com. There is a possible reason why they might have missed out China by mistake: Japan is the only country name entered in non-English form and someone who is not familiar with Chinese or Japanese may not realize that China is missing - i.e. they might think that the Japanese characters are Chinese.
I just managed to log in the .cn site too. Looks like they did a crappy job, basically copied everything from the .com. Can't place a reservation easily there.

Japan is written as 日本 in both Chinese and Japaneses. There's a lot of characters in Japaneses borrowed from Chinese characters ages ago and still being used.

When I reserved at Short Hills NJ today, I told them I already had an X. They told me that didn't matter for entering the information there. I should have asked if Tesla was going to assign owners to a different queue if we ordered in the store or are we supposed to order via MyTesla, but the whole process was rushed and I just thought of this now. Has anyone seen a reservation for a Model 3 appear in their MyTesla yet? Do I need to order online to get in the owners queue?

Yes, happy to say my MyTesla page has my model 3 reservation number! I reserved in store this morning by the way and not a prior S/X owner.

Reactions: madodel
Status
Not open for further replies.