Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I buy this CPO 2014 MS 85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks for your input, if you don't mind me asking, how's your typical commute like and do you use autopilot function often? i believe my future commute will likely be from the east bay to either the city or peninsula (so lots of freeway driving)
I use it just about every day. My commute ranges from 5 miles round trip to 75 miles round trip depending on the day and whether I'm on call.

I don’t think he is correct, $59k??? he crazy low balls everyone
Depending on where he lives in California, and gross income, he could be looking at another $5k+ in state/utility incentives. I've seen cars at 72 or 73. (Black S75 with no options). I'd assume lower when the 60 was still available.
assume this is when they phase out certain models i.e. 75RWD? i've never seen a new one go that low...
it was for base model 5.4 0-60 motor rwd 75 solid black exterior, multipattern interior, nothing enabled, but with california 10k incentives and 1k referral (totaling 59700) before sales tax (8.25% where i live), found with EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

it was for base model 5.4 0-60 motor rwd 75 solid black exterior, multipattern interior, nothing enabled, but with california 10k incentives and 1k referral (totaling 59700) before sales tax (8.25% where i live), found with EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings
That’s in California, California tax credit only applies if you have low income now. Almost everyone shopping for a Tesla will have to pay $10k more

That’s in California, California tax credit only applies if you have low income now. Almost everyone shopping for a Tesla will have to pay $10k more
$7500 federal tax rebate still in effect for another few quarters. CA $2500 rebate up to $300k income for joint filers.
hmm, forgot about that
i bought a prius prime advanced a few months ago and got the full incentives, so i was thinking it would apply to the teslas as well, as my model 3 is due to arrive in december 2017 - feb 2018, which i am pretty sure is early enough to get the incentives

and lets just say my income isnt that high :) :(

hmm, forgot about that
i bought a prius prime advanced a few months ago and got the full incentives, so i was thinking it would apply to the teslas as well, as my model 3 is due to arrive in december 2017 - feb 2018, which i am pretty sure is early enough to get the incentives

and lets just say my income isnt that high :) :(
I thought California had more incentives like Colorado. I believe the projection is the first quarter will be the last of the $7500 then the 2nd quarter will be the $3750 then the third $1875. As for me unless Tesla cuts prices I will not be buying anymore new Tesla’s without the $7500. I believe Tesla MSRP’s has the incentive money baked in as extra profit and they should be considered too high without them. Other manufacturers will have plenty of cheaper quality products rolling out. The tax incentives are only supposed to be a temporary cushion for manufacturers to get their EV’s up to speed until they can build a product more cost effectively.

I thought California had more incentives like Colorado. I believe the projection is the first quarter will be the last of the $7500 then the 2nd quarter will be the $3750 then the third $1875. As for me unless Tesla cuts prices I will not be buying anymore new Tesla’s without the $7500. I believe Tesla MSRP’s has the incentive money baked in as extra profit and they should be considered too high without them. Other manufacturers will have plenty of cheaper quality products rolling out. The tax incentives are only supposed to be a temporary cushion for manufacturers to get their EV’s up to speed until they can build a product more cost effectively.
my prius prime has the $4500 federal and $1500 state, so ≈ $6000 incentives since it is a plug in hybrid