Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I get this Gap Fixed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am on the fence because if I get this one fixed will it cause another one or some other problem.

Thank you for your feedback.
IMG_0505 2.jpeg

I would get it fixed sounds like a pretty easy process. However, they have to do a better job with QC especially on a 60k vehicle. I am so close to buying one but seeing that and so many other quality comments on forums just has me very nervous.

I would get it fixed sounds like a pretty easy process. However, they have to do a better job with QC especially on a 60k vehicle. I am so close to buying one but seeing that and so many other quality comments on forums just has me very nervous.

Don't be nervous. Yes I need to get this looked at (I am the only one in my family that noticed) having said that I love this Car. We have a MS, MX and now a MY. Our S and X are boats IMO. I have never driven a M3 so don't know about that one. Our Y IMO is the best Tesla we have owned. The perfect size, quick and I love the interior. Just make sure you check your New Y over when you pick it up and in the first 100 miles and 7 days (I think that's right). Document everything with pictures and they will take care of it.

Don't be nervous. Yes I need to get this looked at (I am the only one in my family that noticed) having said that I love this Car. We have a MS, MX and now a MY. Our S and X are boats IMO. I have never driven a M3 so don't know about that one. Our Y IMO is the best Tesla we have owned. The perfect size, quick and I love the interior. Just make sure you check your New Y over when you pick it up and in the first 100 miles and 7 days (I think that's right). Document everything with pictures and they will take care of it.

Same thing happened on my car. Took it to SC, they fixedit within a day. Car came back still misaligned and the part near the logo skewed from one side to the next (left side lip part of hood was higher than the right side) . Had to come back a 2nd time to have them fix whatever they messed up. So definitely ymmv with SC