Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should there be a Downtown Montreal Supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

After that we found Burlington and Markham Woodside, both unannounced locations, someone stated that Tesla can be so unpredictable, so, seen I was in the area, I decided to go and check out the Eaton Centre to see if maybe, just maybe, there was a Supercharging location coming soon there.

After having asked at the info booth and getting a null response, I decided to check out the parking lot downstairs to check out the FLO chargers. That’s where it became negotiable: the parking lot had only one entrance, thru the food court; the parking lot was dimly lit; some spots were very dirty; and 3/4 of the chargers weren’t working and had dust all over. 0364834B-F137-4392-8E9C-F2DF0400783B.jpeg545B30DD-30E2-4A6C-860A-39D454E69A9D.jpeg82B2DFE5-4DB9-4B37-8687-553580E772CD.jpegSo basically, I honestly don’t think that there should be Superchargers here.

Now, if Tesla were to install some Superchargers downtown, where would they be put? I would suggest places like
  • Centre des Sciences de Montréal
  • Complexe Desjardins
  • Place Ville-Marie
  • Somewhere on electric avenue (Rue Saint-Antoine), has Tesla ever done curbside Supercharging?
Feel free to toss in some other possible locations you might expect.