Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should there be a subforum for discussions on common features among all Tesla models?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some questions on driving dynamics, such as Autopilot features and issues, apply equally to all models.

Posting them in one model thread limits the audience.

Posting them in this forum seems to be against the guidelines since it's not "about Tesla the company".

We have to pick between two options, each of which seem flawed. Having a sub forum titled "All models" would solve this.

If this has been asked and answered, what would the consensus be on where I should have posted a question such as, say, EAP - would you miss it if you didn’t have it? ? I posted to the Model 3 forum as I am a prospective Model 3 owner and am most familiar with that crowd, but a Model S owner chimed in and I am grateful for that. I was tempted to post it to the Model S forum as it represents the bulk of Tesla car ownership at this point. I wish I did not have to make such decisions.

Reactions: Chuq
Good idea! I see a lot of threads in those forums on general topics just as you mention. Often some that belong in other forums (like the various regional forums). I occasionally report these to have them moved but will do so more often if the admins/mods deem it necessary to make the forums tidier!

Good idea! I see a lot of threads in those forums on general topics just as you mention. Often some that belong in other forums (like the various regional forums). I occasionally report these to have them moved but will do so more often if the admins/mods deem it necessary to make the forums tidier!
Funny thing is that I looked for a forum about the forum -- to ask this question -- and did not find it, either.