Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some of the Model Y pics

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00302.jpg
DSC00291.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

New setup: Staggered 21x9.5 (+35) and 21x10.5 (+40) Vorsteiner V-FF 103 Forged Carbon Graphite Concave with Vredestein Quatrac Pro 255/40 fronts and 275/40 rears. Recently made a switch from Tein Flex Z to MPP Comforts. Will do a write up on that sometime soon. No rubbing at all with this setup with car loaded with people. Rides great with the lighter wheels and larger side wall tires. Tires are not quite as nimble as the Michelin AS4's but the price and performance on the Vredestein's is hard to beat and I wanted something that could handle our Oklahoma weather year round. And I nailed what I was looking for with the staggered sizing, wheel gap etc. Many thanks to this thread and others. Loving everything about this setup!

View attachment 982098
View attachment 982106
Any issues with the: 255 / 40 / 21 Front and 275 / 40 / 21 Rear ???
I was recommended to run 255 / 35 / 21 & 275 / 35 / 21 with the Vorsteinter V-FF 109

Any issues with the: 255 / 40 / 21 Front and 275 / 40 / 21 Rear ???
I was recommended to run 255 / 35 / 21 & 275 / 35 / 21 with the Vorsteinter V-FF 109
Yeah, I mean those sizes are OEM which is totally fine and is probably best for efficiency around town. Looks play a role too. Those sizes are less sidewall, lower profile look which I do like and kinda miss, but I wanted more sidewall slightly less stretch, slight improvement in comfort without sacrificing much efficiency. Also wanted a 4S type tire that looked good. I think I accomplished what I was wanting. The Vredestein Quatrac Pros after a pretty significant break in imo are super quiet, very comfortable, awesome in dry and wet and really handle quite well. Almost MPS4S level but not quite and they were much cheaper than those at the time, with rebate. Efficiency on the highway is the same as OEM setup too but I'm also lowered which helps a little on highway. Around town probably less efficient but I punch from every stop light and charge every night anyway lol.

No issues at all with these sizes (taller than stock but still staggered setup) and I'm lower than MYP height on MPPs.

Yeah, I mean those sizes are OEM which is totally fine and is probably best for efficiency around town. Looks play a role too. Those sizes are less sidewall, lower profile look which I do like and kinda miss, but I wanted more sidewall slightly less stretch, slight improvement in comfort without sacrificing much efficiency. Also wanted a 4S type tire that looked good. I think I accomplished what I was wanting. The Vredestein Quatrac Pros after a pretty significant break in imo are super quiet, very comfortable, awesome in dry and wet and really handle quite well. Almost MPS4S level but not quite and they were much cheaper than those at the time, with rebate. Efficiency on the highway is the same as OEM setup too but I'm also lowered which helps a little on highway. Around town probably less efficient but I punch from every stop light and charge every night anyway lol.

No issues at all with these sizes (taller than stock but still staggered setup) and I'm lower than MYP height on MPPs.
I asked the shop that sold me the wheels, he said no on the 255 40 21 & 275 40 21. LOL
Has the car triggered any lights at all since you installed the stated sizes?

I want to triple check with you guys. Have a set of wheels 20x10.5 et45.

Thinking of putting 275/40/20 front & 295/40/20 rear.

That should be fine for the front suspension right?

I’ll be lowering it with coilovers after just to tidy things up.

I'm likely getting a Model Y in the next 3 to 4 weeks. I've never spent so much on wheels before, but these really have me looking. I'm considering a Grey MY, think these would look good on the Gray MY?! If the FEB discounts and the wheel rebate is still around, I may considering ordering a set of wheels from you guys.

I just dont want to rub the fronts. I think 295 might be a bit too much with my offset. I'll probably go with 275 square.

This is 295/35/20 PS4S on 20x10.5 MRR FS06 we did for a customer, no rubbing, slight poke but thats what the customer was looking for
52992459228_af59637456_c_d.jpg

Been wanting to try 285/40-20 square. No one has been brave enough yet. Only 285/35

I've fit as large as 265/35/22 on my own Model Y, so 285/40/20 wouldnt be an issue
tesla-model-y-agl72-forged-monoblock-brushed-champagne-agluxury-wheels-07.jpg

ALL NEW Monoblock BC Forged EH675
Orders are opened now for a set on your Tesla!
Exclusive offer for the first person who'd like to run a set on their Model Y!

screenshot-2024-02-28-at-8-30-57%E2%80%AFpm-png.1023089

Fully Forged
Built To Order
Any Diameter
Any Width
Any Offset

BC Forged wheels are bespoke built to order by nature. Please don't hesitate to reach out to consult for the perfect spec wheels for your Tesla.
---
MODEL+ is an authorized BC Forged Dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic BC Forged wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Feel free to leave us message here if you have any questions!
TMC member discounts and special bundled deals are available!

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]

20" APEX VS-5RS in Brushed Clear for MYP client in Spokane, WA.

View attachment 998394View attachment 998395
IMG_1223_2b62a3a2-4384-4b2c-9eb6-5657cfd03164_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Feel free to leave us message if you have any questions!

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]
What's the offset? And what's the tire size? Does it have any rubbing at full turn?