Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UP-01 BBS wheels on MC red P85D

Here's my red P85D with UP-01 Unplugged Performance (BBS) wheels I got from Bulletproof automotive.
I know, car needs a wash but wanted to post anyway!
Window tinting is next!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    900.8 KB · Views: 1,579
Last edited:
2015-05-08 09.52.44-1.jpg
IMG_0137.jpg
Photo May 08.jpeg

Decided to ditch my TSW wheels for something with a bit more bling. Wheels are from a company called 3SDM which is based out of the UK. Style is their 0.08 wheel in a size of 20x9 5x120 ET+38 all around (square). Tires are the same Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 that were on my prior TSW wheels. Really happy with how these turned out.

Link to 3SDM site:
3SDM Wheel Co

Plan to tweak the adjusters on the air suspension that I got from the UK as well-- so that I can get the car a bit closer to the pavement. Photos of that will be posted once done in the coming weeks... :)

Nice unqiue wheel for the MS. Great wheel finish too against the Red Multi-Coat.

Decided to ditch my TSW wheels for something with a bit more bling. Wheels are from a company called 3SDM which is based out of the UK. Style is their 0.08 wheel in a size of 20x9 5x120 ET+38 all around (square). Tires are the same Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 that were on my prior TSW wheels. Really happy with how these turned out.

Link to 3SDM site:
3SDM Wheel Co

Plan to tweak the adjusters on the air suspension that I got from the UK as well-- so that I can get the car a bit closer to the pavement. Photos of that will be posted once done in the coming weeks... :)

T Sportline, wish you guys would come out with a 19x10 turbine wheel to match your existing 19x8.5 turbines. Lots of folks like a staggered setup, but prefer the ride of the 19". Such wheels would be perfect for 245/45R19 and 275/40R19 tires...and would still have the stock diameter at 27.7". You've told me on the phone that that your 19" turbines are by far your biggest seller....I'm guessing you'd get a lot more sales for the 19x10" too.

Last edited: