Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are people doing for the center caps for aftermarket wheels if you don't keep the wheel mfg's tag?

Anyone know what Tesla's stock diameter of center cap is offhand?

You can find companies that will make custom domed appliqués on EBay and elsewhere. I purchased some from the overseas outfit that others were using on this forum and promptly discarded them and found a U.S. supplier with much higher quality.

The factory caps are approx 57.4 mm. (not sure you need this dimension since the aftermarket caps will vary)

image.jpg

You can find companies that will make custom domed appliqués on EBay and elsewhere. I purchased some from the overseas outfit that others were using on this forum and promptly discarded them and found a U.S. supplier with much higher quality.

The factory caps are approx 57.4 mm. (not sure you need this dimension since the aftermarket caps will vary)

@linkster - Can you share the name of the company you used or an email address? I was just about to place an order for my 20" TSW Nurburgrings from Online shop 3D wheel center caps as recommended on this thread, but would prefer to order from someone in the US as they would likely ship faster as well.

Just received these gorgeous photos of our customer's Model S running a set of 22x9 22x10.5 Forgestar F14s in Matte Black, we paired them with 245/295 Nitto Invos for a perfect no rub fit!

I just got back in town and wanted to thank you for the wheels. They fit very well and the hardware that came with it were great. I've attached a couple of photos in case you wanted to see what they look like.

I'm running on air suspension (lowered) and have a 6mm spacer on the front.

IJcBLKG.jpg

MYjl6PS.jpg

fozWd2o.jpg

I'm blown away by how stunning these look with the lowered air suspension!

Keep in mind these wheels are flow formed so they're lighter and stronger than a typical cast wheel, a great option for 22" if you're worried about bends or weight!

Last edited:
Our customer Danny just sent over this pic of his M590s in 20x8.5 20x10 we have finished in Bespoke 3 Brushed w/ Polished Spoke Scallops!
KcLepxv.jpg

Its hard to see the polished scallops in this pic so I'm working on getting new photos!

Hi Jason. Calling you soon about doing something similar, probably 580's...wheels and tires. In the meantime, what are the tires and wheel offsets for this car? Do we need different TPMS sensors for these wheels, or can I use the factory ones?

Hi Jason. Calling you soon about doing something similar, probably 580's...wheels and tires. In the meantime, what are the tires and wheel offsets for this car? Do we need different TPMS sensors for these wheels, or can I use the factory ones?

We built that set in 20x8.5 +30 20x10 +35 with 245/40/20 275/40/20 Continental DWS tires, perfect fit!

Let me know when you're ready and I'll help you out!

View attachment 48362View attachment 48364View attachment 48365View attachment 48366

- - - Updated - - -
Same weight as OEM 21" rims/tires, these custom powder-coated 22x10/22x11 f/r on 245-30/285-30 Continental DWS tires came out great!!! No Con's to speak of!!! I wanted the Vellano VM17's but didn't want to spend $7k-$8k (actually spent about a 1/3 of that). Also really wanted to get into these particular 22" DWS tires since not only do they have about 2x better wear than the DW version but also, economically speaking, they are far more attractive. No rubbing, no noticably lessened ride quality...actually to the contrary, as expected the car feels much better planted like the P+ versions are. Will be dialing in the rear alignment next week after the installation of camber bolts to minimize or maybe even eliminate excessive inside-tire wear.

Nice! What's the offset?