Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is our Empire State of Mind pic. White P85D with Matte Black TS117. Black P85D with Imperial Red TS117.

TSportline_state_of_mind.jpg

Specs:
21x9.0" front | Michelin PS2 245/35-21"
21x9.5" rear | Michelin PS2 265/35-21"
~20% lighter than factory 21" turbine.
Lose weight, extend range.
#ALLORIGINAL = Fits original Tesla center caps. Uses original Tesla lug nuts. Uses factory tire size.

We built that set in 20x8.5 +30 20x10 +35 with 245/40/20 275/40/20 Continental DWS tires, perfect fit!
Let me know when you're ready and I'll help you out!

Jason, thanks for the info, and appreciate very much for the great info on the phone! Nice to deal with someone who really knows his work.

Since I'll be running a wider 285/34R20 in the rear, I think I'll go with +38 (unless you think +40 would be better) to move the wheel in a little to be sure its not sticking out past the fender. I think you said that sometimes there can be clearance issues with when you get close to +40 with a 285/35R20 on a 20x10 wheel, so perhaps +38 is the sweet spot in between. Thanks again...you are the best. Let's talk Monday before you place the final build those AG 580 rear wheels.

35 offset front and rear. No spacers, no rubbing. I don't think you could fit wider tires in back. This is "low" height on the standard air suspension.

Nice setup mike-45!
What offset are your front and rear wheels?
Did you custom lower your car or stock air suspension?

Thanks for the pics and the cap sticker info!

- - - Updated - - -

Interior is black Recaros. I have to ask: did you recognize China Camp or are my photos somehow geotagged? If it's the former, I am impressed!

That setup looks great! Nice China Camp pics....

What color is your interior?

Our customer Curt had us refinish a set of Fondmetal 9RRs for him in Black Chrome!
The 9RRs are built in Italy, and TUV approved, and turned out incredible in the custom finish!

Here are some shots of the 20x9 +30 Black Chrome 9RRs installed which we wrapped in 245/40/20 Continental DWs and mounted with OEM TPMS sensors.

Cvsxj6q.jpg

uGIa7Bg.jpg

OAgLBaB.jpg

A couple better shots of the Black Chrome Plating with clearcoat:
G9uIauI.jpg

Jhr6cN2.jpg

Here is a picture of my 20"x9" TSW Nurburgring Gunmetal wheels on a Midnight Silver Metallic 85D. I ordered the wheels from Jason at GetYourWheels.com and the experience was excellent. He answered my numerous questions extremely quickly and was helpful throughout the entire process. He also helped by spray painting the TPMS sensors black and provided black lug nuts to complete the look. After receiving the wheels, I primed and spray painted the center caps black before applying Tesla logo stickers from 3dcarstickers.com. I am very happy how everything turned out and would highly recommend GYW for anyone looking for aftermarket wheel options.

xpel-opticoat-tsw.jpg

wheel_closeup.jpg

Reactions: hiroshiy
Here is a picture of my 20"x9" TSW Nurburgring Gunmetal wheels on a Midnight Silver Metallic 85D. I ordered the wheels from Jason at GetYourWheels.com and the experience was excellent. He answered my numerous questions extremely quickly and was helpful throughout the entire process. He also helped by spray painting the TPMS sensors black and provided black lug nuts to complete the look. After receiving the wheels, I primed and spray painted the center caps black before applying Tesla logo stickers from 3dcarstickers.com. I am very happy how everything turned out and would highly recommend GYW for anyone looking for aftermarket wheel options.

Thanks for the kind words and support Shane. Glad we could help you out!
Nurburgrings are lookin great with the Tesla caps. Enjoy them and let me know if you need anything else!

Here is a picture of my 20"x9" TSW Nurburgring Gunmetal wheels on a Midnight Silver Metallic 85D.

These look great. The color is nearly a match for your car's paint. Did you have to dremel out the middle of the front center caps under the stickers to get them to fit over the axle bolt (I did)? Also, did you shave down the hub setting screws so they are flush so the wheels don't hit them?