Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

Its WAY overstating the risk.

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles...ne-maintenance

Is my warranty void using aftermarket parts?

No. An 'aftermarket' part is a part made by a company other than the vehicle manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer. A 'recycled' part is a part that was made for and installed in a new vehicle by the manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer, and later removed from the vehicle and made available for resale or reuse. Simply using an aftermarket or recycled part does not void your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket or recycled part. Still, if it turns out that the aftermarket or recycled part was itself defective or wasn't installed correctly, and it causes damage to another part that is covered under the warranty, the manufacturer or dealer has the right to deny coverage for that part and charge you for any repairs. The FTC says the manufacturer or dealer must show that the aftermarket or recycled part caused the need for repairs before denying warranty coverage.

Hey guys, sorry to post this question on this thread but i ran into a problem. I was trying to post my picture up of my wheels and theres a little yellow ! mark every time it loads up. I have posted before and i have posted a picture before and this is the first i have experience this. Can anyone here tell me why or help. I went as far as trying to post with both uploading from my computer and using photo bucket.