Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your phone dock/holder in the MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty new 2019 MX owner (raven). Would like to see how you all setup your phone dock/holder. I bought the Tesla made quick connection dock, but it doesn't work well with my iPhone 11 (not sure if designed to hold the new model). Looking to see what you have all done (or not done) and ideas on what works best.

Got the ProClip one which works perfectly to keep the phone where you can see it. Tip: get the adjustable one then you don’t need to get a new one every year when the size changes a mm or so.

Thanks! These look quite nice (Did you use the center dash mount, or the one that clips under the screen?) . Would love a photo if you have one. Wondering how much it would block the vent if on the center dash.

We've used our wireless Qi charger for years. We just stick a phone on and it charges and can quickly grab it with one hand to remove.
20191018_114241.jpg

This looks very slick. Did you wire it into the dash, or is the wire tucked under the leather? What brand? Would love the wireless charging and magnetic at the same time.
We got that one from Abstract Ocean last year. I just searched but couldn't find it listed do I don't think they have that model anymore.

The wire is tucked in as shown in this video.

The one I have just had a sticky surface but it looks they do have a magnetic one now or maybe you can find something similar elsewhere.