TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Showing off my Model 3 (Tampa, ppf, tint install pics)

Discussion in 'Florida' started by TMThree, Apr 9, 2019.

1. TMThree

TMThree Member

Finally completed the planned mods for my model 3.

Work done by Auto Paint Guard:
    • 3m crystalline tint on front windshield.
    • xpel prime xr plus ceramic tint sides and roof (check out the precise cuts in the pic below)
    • Suntek Ultimate on full front (full fender, full hood, full bumper, headlights, side view mirrors). Wrapped edges make for an invisible install.
    Also I had a 14-50 installed at my garage. First electrician wanted to charge $600 for it. Second one wanted $300. Third company... under $250. So shop around. Mine was installed by A&H Electrical, zero issues with it, would recommend.

!!20190409_110617.jpg !!20190409_110539.jpg 20190406_123626.jpg 20190330_165542.jpg 20190328_075012.jpg

• Like x 2
    • Love x 2
  2. LoL Rick

LoL Rick Like Buttah

I second those recommendations for both Auto Paint Guard and A&H Electric. I've had multiple projects done by both and they are fantastic.

• Like x 1
  3. TampaRich

TampaRich Member

I see why your electrical was only $250 in the last photo. Nice you could get it so close to the panel.

4. TMThree

TMThree Member

Doesn't explain why the other two quotes was so much higher!

Only issue is with the panel on the right side of the garage, I have to back in to charge... but since there is no exhaust fumes, and with a backup camera, it's actually been pretty nice. I marked the floor with painters tape (temporary for now) where the white lines in the reverse camera should go, and a horizontal line to stop (once it touches the rear bumper in the camera). Makes for an easy 3 second no-guesswork parking job

5. Jsorell

Jsorell Member

Looks great, going to Auto Paint Guard in a couple of weeks for almost the same service

• Like x 2
  6. Jsorell

Jsorell Member

Thanks for the A&H recommendation. Alan came by and did a great professional job for an excellent price.

• Like x 2