Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Significant changes to Model Y range/ options when ordering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered LR RWD last year. The "LR RWD" is now back on my preorder spec page, after having been missing for a few days.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 2.32.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 2.32.10 AM.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 92
i'm another not crazy about the gemini wheels but i also am not interested in spending the money or losing range with the 20's (not to mention ride comfort). but since i got the white with black interior, I am also thinking there is a better color than the gemini's. it looks a little darker than the previous upgraded ones. so i'm expecting to plasti-dip them either to black or possibly some sort of bronze
My Y-to-be is red. Plasti-dipping (that's a thing? Must Google...) them black would be rad!

My Y-to-be is red. Plasti-dipping (that's a thing? Must Google...) them black would be rad!
plasti-dip is a spray coating that comes in bunches of colors, and probably the most common use is wheels. it ends up being a nice plastic coat that peels off if you get tired of it or whatever. check youtube to see how easy it is.

Plasti Dip® - PLASTI DIP® link to the manufacturer's page