Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Standard v Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK this is good to know. Thank you very much. my loaner is being picked up today at 6 so I’ll have a back-to-back comparison, but it’s reassuring to know it’s not 100% set up for track mode. ;)
Back to back is really where to go. I wrote in a 23 model P and thought it was a little stiff. I like the ride of my long range, then I wrote in the same model P after buying mine, and thought ride was fine. Could have been route, driving style etc. Neither are going to give you a plush Lexus feel, however, my long range with the 19. Inch wheels leaves me with no complaints. Quite honestly if I stayed off the accelerator a little more that would probably help the most.

Reactions: David99 and easyev
Back to back is really where to go. I wrote in a 23 model P and thought it was a little stiff. I like the ride of my long range, then I wrote in the same model P after buying mine, and thought ride was fine. Could have been route, driving style etc. Neither are going to give you a plush Lexus feel, however, my long range with the 19. Inch wheels leaves me with no complaints. Quite honestly if I stayed off the accelerator a little more that would probably help the most.
Just reread my text and Siri made me sound like a moron but seems to me you got the point, sorry!

Her last car was a Lexus RX450h and she never said "I love my car", ever, like she has a few times already with her new MY AWD LR Non-AB car, she loves it!
I asked if she'd trade it even for a Macan Turbo GTS or something, and she said YES, to experience a Porsche, I would do that. Fair enough I respect that, but GOOD BYE autopilot, cool app, phone entry and hello $100 a week in gas, expensive oil changes and service, etc. I could on and on, but that's for another thread, called: Do you regret not getting a Porsche Macan over your Model Y, and if so, why?" 😉

• Funny
Reactions: DJ DizzR