TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Silver Tesla Model 3 delivered in Durham, NC for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by nthjason, Mar 31, 2018.

1. nthjason

nthjason New Member

Brand new car. 42 miles. Driven from dealership to my garage. Perfect. Fully-loaded Tesla Model 3 beauty. Please email me for any questions.

Price: $59,458

Included Options
    • LONG-RANGE BATTERY: 310 miles per charge ($9,000 upgrade)
    • PREMIUM UPGRADE BUNDLE: Premium audio system with more power, tweeters, surround speakers and subwoofer; premium heated seating and cabin materials throughout, including open pore wood decor and two rear USBs; 12-way, power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors, with custom driver profiles; tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection; auto-dimming, power-folding, heated side mirrors; LED fog lamps; center console with covered storage and docking for two smartphones ($5,000 upgrade)
    • 19" SPORT WHEELS: ($1,500 upgrade)
    • PREMIUM COLOR: Silver Metallic Paint ($1,000 upgrade)
    • ENHANCED AUTOPILOT ($5,000 upgrade)

FAQ

* Is it still available?
    Yes, this post will be removed when sold. Please message us only if interested in buying the car. Serious buyers only please.

*Payment method?
    Down Payment: Cash
    Full Payment: Cashiers check only.

*Why are you selling it?
    After reserving a Model 3 back in 2016, I bought a Model S in 2017. I couldn't wait any longer. I'm selling it for exactly the same price that I paid for it. (See photo of original purchase price.)

Attached Files:

2. TexasTeslaRacing

Silver looks so good with those wheels.

• Like x 1
  3. jgd108

jgd108 Member

4. nthjason

nthjason New Member

I couldn't resist snapping a few more photos this morning. Such a gorgeous machine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. gearchruncher

gearchruncher Member

IRS 8936:
    The following requirements must be met to qualify for the credit:
    You acquired the vehicle for use or to lease to others, and not for resale

If you already had a Model S, why would you buy a Model 3, pay 3% sales tax ($1,800) on the car, drive it to your garage, and sell it for what you paid? What happened on the drive to your garage that made you not want it?

• Disagree x 2
  6. Dathong01

Dathong01 New Member

Why do people have an issue with why people want to sell their Model 3? If he sells and makes a profit then good for him. If he doesn’t he is stuck with a car that will depreciate. It’s no different then buying or selling a stock or any other commodity you think will make you money.

• Like x 3
  7. ACA Man

ACA Man Member

EXACTLY.

8. Carotene

Carotene Member

woowza. That car is beautiful in silver. GLWS