Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Since you're all obsessed...(cross post - factory tour)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 1, and possibly 2 spots available for a factory tour on 6/15 at 10am. I reserved the max four spots but it seems my coworkers aren't interested in joining me! So, as of now It will be me and a member from the Tesla forum. My husband MIGHT come - but probably not - which is why I say I might have two spots instead of just one.

If anyone is interested let me know. I'll cancel unneeded spots in the next couple of days so someone else can use them. :)

Hi,
Would love to go! Have a model 3 reservations (ok, ok, I have two). Currently in a 2012 Volt. My coworker would love to join too. He's one of the first EV owners (Nissan Leaf) and convinced me to go at least plug in. Cannot go back to a full ICE anymore....

If the slots are still open, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi,
Would love to go! Have a model 3 reservations (ok, ok, I have two). Currently in a 2012 Volt. My coworker would love to join too. He's one of the first EV owners (Nissan Leaf) and convinced me to go at least plug in. Cannot go back to a full ICE anymore....

If the slots are still open, please let me know.

Thanks!
Apaulo - I messaged you.

basicsbeauty - if Apaulo falls thru I will let you know. ;)