Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

slacker accidental thumbs down

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a paid slacker account and can go through the slacker web interface and undo an accidental thumbs down on the channel that I had created, fyi. This would be worst case scenario for anyone who "must get that song back" in their Model 3, if it is worth that much to you. It is only $10 a month, and an upgrade to your account (I swear it sounds better now, but maybe my imagination). This may not be the answer some of you are looking for, but for me I just had to go to the station I had created and find the heart/ban section at the bottom of the station details. Hope that helps someone.

This would mean I have to pay that forever to get back the one song I removed by accident. Now three actually, did one right in front of the wife AS I was explaining the previous errors. ARGH!

I was wondering if I did log into said account what would happen if I canceled the account? I assume it would drop back to the cars account but would it be a BRAND NEW account that has no thumbs up or down? Or would it pick up where it left off with all my millions of liked songs? (do they actually have a million songs on this service?)

-Randy

This would mean I have to pay that forever to get back the one song I removed by accident. Now three actually, did one right in front of the wife AS I was explaining the previous errors. ARGH!

I was wondering if I did log into said account what would happen if I canceled the account? I assume it would drop back to the cars account but would it be a BRAND NEW account that has no thumbs up or down? Or would it pick up where it left off with all my millions of liked songs? (do they actually have a million songs on this service?)

-Randy
What happens if you request the song after you give a thumbs down?

Like I said at first, if you search for the thumbs down song it acts like it is going to play it, but instead, it plays something else in that vein. Like when you request a song and it creates a station around that, this would be one of the songs that would play after initially playing the requested song.

Slacker tech support claimed that other stations that would potentially play that song would not have it thumbs downed, though I have been listening since I made this post in January and that song has never returned to my car. Really thought it would be more of an "I don't like this kinda stuff" not a "kill this one song". No matter how many Creedence songs I hit thumbs down on new ones keep coming, yet every song I accidentally thumbs down are gone forever.

-Randy