Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker - positive experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2012 MS P85. Wanted to convey a very positive experience with Tesla via Service Request,

Couple weeks ago paid $1750 plus tax for MCU2 uprade. Noticed Slacker was not present. As free unlimited Premium Connectivity holder, Slacker (via "streaming" icon) is no cost. My query started with a service request. After a couple days, Slacker active today. Pro/cons to Slacker compared to other streaming service. But hey, no ads and it's FREE.
Screenshot_20230406_072941_Tesla (1).jpgScreenshot_20230408_194215_Tesla.jpgScreenshot_20230408_194225_Tesla.jpg
Pics narrate my positive experience. This guy Jeff knows his stuff and was exceptional. Bravo Tesla !

Reactions: swt2c
its nice to not listen to commercials ( i have free Pandora for my motorcycle) but the slacker UI is bugged you cant remove a thumbs up you can only downvote a song but that permanently removes it. The audio quality is great and since its free i care even less.

I just wish they would give us free Spotify or free Pandora and get rid of slacker.

When i got the MCU2 upgrade the only thing they messed up was my heated wheel, I'd just done the retrofit a few weeks prior and it was working, but then they didn't enable it after the MCU2 install but they fixed it OTA the next day

Reactions: NV Ray