Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Small specks of chipped windshield glass?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was cleaning my cars windshield today when I noticed about half a dozen or so really small specks of chipped windshield glass, maybe the size of a sea salt speck. It's more around the passenger side half of the windshield. I can physically feel them when I put my fingers and nail over them. I knew tesla's are known to have some weak glass but didn't know if it was this bad. Is this something I should be concerned about In terms of glass durability? I know it's best to super glue glass chips but I figured those would be the bigger glass chips like nickel sized. Never had any windshield issues like this with my previous cars.

Car has 3.9k miles but recently took a roadtrip to Colorado from texas. Car exterior has no other visible sign of road debris damage (PPF).

PXL_20210108_184125196~2.jpg

When the sun shines directly through the windshield of my MS, it looks like it was sandblasted. Bought it used, prior to me, it was in Las Vegas. Couldn't have been sandstorms because paint was fine. They must be using a very soft glass or something.