Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smooth delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my car in San Diego. Wanted to provide a contrast to all the imperfect experiences. I ordered the car back in June and until I arrived onsite for delivery did not speak to a single person. I see threads were folks are calling and following up, etc. I did nothing. Only for scheduling I got a text and replied. Besides that it was pain free and hassle free. Nothing got cancelled. No vin disappeared. No calls were made. Ordered, showed up, paid and left. No issues with car either.

Some details that may have made a difference:
- I didn’t change my order at all
- I wasn’t getting a loan
- I wasn’t trading a car

Cheers.

Mine too. I did finance though, not through Tesla, and the cachier's check was in their hand before the delivery. I do have couple of issues but I haven't called them yet. Only the sticky lef indicator is annoying, I can live with little bit panel / door misalignment.

I also had a smooth delivery experience (home delivery) on Thursday in SoCal. The delivery center confirmed all my details a few days before the delivery and showed up right on time on the delivery day. The delivery person drove my new car to my house, I signed a few papers and wrote out a check from my CU (I had a 3rd party loan), he showed me a few things about the car, then left in my trade-in. Was super easy and quick.

Reactions: heems