Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not a safety issue since the car will tell you it’s not able to use that camera and to take over driving.
Clowns like you just assume and don’t even read the owners manual… pretty sure Tesla even states it’s a safety feature.

Attachments

• B427E558-534A-456B-9573-F6B8372E1862.png
    B427E558-534A-456B-9573-F6B8372E1862.png
    410.5 KB · Views: 76
Lol this Zabe guy and his wacky "equity" mindset.

He thinks it's fine for utility solar providers to have PPAs worth an excess $20Bn above fair market value given current solar supply and market trends.

But he thinks it's unfair if I put solar panels on my roof and do not pay $8 per month per kW.

Who let this guy in here? He's just an industry shill.

If the CPUC charged every operator a $8 per month per kW fee, we'll see how quickly the 12,000+ MW utility solar people start getting upset. Let's make this fair and put everyone on task to solve the "problem"

• Funny
Reactions: sunwarriors
Lol this Zabe guy and his wacky "equity" mindset.

He thinks it's fine for utility solar providers to have PPAs worth an excess $20Bn above fair market value given current solar supply and market trends.

But he thinks it's unfair if I put solar panels on my roof and do not pay $8 per month per kW.

Who let this guy in here? He's just an industry shill.

If the CPUC charged every operator a $8 per month per kW fee, we'll see how quickly the 12,000+ MW utility solar people start getting upset. Let's make this fair and put everyone on task to solve the "problem"
Do you feel better now donut hole?

• Disagree
Do you feel better now donut hole?

You keep ignoring the obvious points being raised around who is paying a "fair" level to participate in California energy. You've added zero actual data support or info to any of your arguments.

All you've done is cite the Joint IOU proposal as gospel. So I ask again, why are you in here other than to be an industry shill?

You keep ignoring the obvious points being raised around who is paying a "fair" level to participate in California energy. You've added zero actual data support or info to any of your arguments.

All you've done is cite the Joint IOU proposal as gospel. So I ask again, why are you in here other than to be an industry shill?
You resorted to name calling, and completely incorrect data. You even went all nuts on NG pricing and wanting to get a wood burning fireplace which clearly shows all you care about is the dollars forget the environment.

All you have done is site your own biased opinion based on you paying as little as possible. Opinions are like donut holes, everyone has one and they all stink ;)

• Disagree
Yes, these work pretty well, except when they don’t. Weak cell signal areas contribute to missed commands, as do masks, stuffed sinuses, the list continues. But yes, this is the first thing to try when everything else requires you to pull over to find something newly buried under several levels of inane menus.
Why are you wearing a mask in your own car?

Why are you wearing a mask in your own car?
Seriously? What part of Calfifornia do you live? I see peeps wearing masks while driving in SoCal and the Bay Area... heck, I even saw folks wearing masks -- well, really face shields -- in their car before covid. (I guess some seem to think a face shield provides extra protection from skin cancer while driving.)

Reactions: Ormond and MikeR99
Seriously? What part of Calfifornia do you live? I see peeps wearing masks while driving in SoCal and the Bay Area... heck, I even saw folks wearing masks -- well, really face shields -- in their car before covid. (I guess some seem to think a face shield provides extra protection from skin cancer while driving.)
I can never understand the people who are in the car by themselves wearing a mask.

Reactions: SPACE_EX and AxelR
So, nevermind about additional data; Properly secured Dragy or not. Yes, linear velocity increase should come with flat torque. The slope of the velocity is near constant - thus its derivative (accleration) is also relatively constant and flat. Oops! I didn't consider the data carefully enough! Man, scientists NEVER make mistakes and consult with their peers!

Nevermind this thread. I simply don't have the time to deal with any negativity. Construvtive, genuine feedback is always fine. Thank you for pointing out my foolish overlook on the data. But being a jerk about it? That is literally YOUR decision, to be a jerk, the literal manifestation of your thoughts. Ciao! You are forgettable and so is this whole thread.

I will continue to report anyfeedback in the car I danm well please. I don't care if my messages are never heard. I tried. Service said if the report is common enough, things might change. Screw me for trying, right?

C-ya!

This is in state of CA. Police said they can't do anything basically.
That's nuts, in California, although it's only a misdemeanor, it's still a punishable event. Seems whatever cop you talked to didn't want to be bothered by it:

California Vehicle Code § 20002

(c) Any person failing to comply with all the requirements of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding six months, or by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that imprisonment and fine.

And this is one of the reasons I moved out of California (sorry Mod, delete if you want)...

Careful you're gonna throw your back out moving those goalposts so often...
Did you know... @knighshade owns a full 11% of the times "goalposts" has been used on this whole forum? 15 years of operation, 100,000+ members, millions of posts... and one person has used this term 11% of the times it has appeared.

One man, on a mission, arguing fairly, consistently, and without bias, considering all the information posted, while the rest of the world shifts around him and he yells into the void with one devastating, crushing observation that causes everyone to stop and consider all the mistakes they have made in life, while simultaneously laughing at the amazing wit they were just exposed to for the first time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.