Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you mustn’t be that bright bro. Everyone with two brain cars knows you also had to clean the coil. I just had it done, and while I was there they topped off the washer fluid and did a couple of other things for free.

People need to jump off bridges more often....
I'm not sure what's more nauseating, this response or the smell of my AC and a gas station combined. Good job keyboard warrior, you sure came off as super intelligent /s

I actually happen to be a senior software engineer at one of the world's leading tech companies. Unfortunately, I am not an HVAC expert nor do I want to be one. I put in a service request with Tesla and had mobile service take care of it. I described the issue very clearly. If they didn't clean the coil that's on your beloved car company, not me. Try to be a little more polite, ok, "bro"?

So pathetic to what extremes some apologists will go. To suggest that someone should jump off a bridge...jeez.

Last edited:
Reactions: ralfpeter
I'm not sure what's more nauseating, this response or the smell of my AC and a gas station combined.

what’s more nauseating is your appeal to authority down b low me.

I actually happen to be a senior software engineer at one of the world's leading tech companies.

and I’m Jesus 👍

Try to be a little more polite, ok, "bro"?

maybe the Tesla service center bro didn’t like the cut of your jib, I know I don’t, homey.

don’t be so vane, I recommend everyone jump off a bridge.

what’s more nauseating is your appeal to authority down b low me.

and I’m Jesus 👍

maybe the Tesla service center bro didn’t like the cut of your jib, I know I don’t, homey.

don’t be so vane, I recommend everyone jump off a bridge.

My "appeal to authority down b low you"? You've got some serious self esteem issues. Go see someone instead of trolling random people on the internet. Go ahead, type your last "insult". This has become so immature and off-topic it's not worthy of further discussion.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar
look at this guy. knows everything. tells people what to do, tells people their experiences aren't real or factual.

You don't know it but you are insulting people by coming in here and telling people who have been waiting months and months. There are new members joining every day that have April and May orders....why? because this is a place where people who have been experiencing the same frustrations they have. And you coming in and telling people to leave, kind of insulting. Sit back and look at the posts, you will see what people are seeing.

If you were around to see people receive their VIN, schedule their delivery, and show up to their delivery to end up leaving with no car....you wouldn't brushing off their experiences, you would listen to them and take it into consideration for your experience because it good happen to you. This forum is around to help set expectations. Yes this forum and spreadsheet doesn't account for 100% of order but it accounts for a percentage and the truth is some people on this forum will fall into that category of having to wait and have their car removed from underneath them.

People have the right to voice their frustrations and people coming together to share their experience on a common topic, that is the definition of a forum.
ooo ur mad too woah its a forum dude get over yourself

Why not cut out the discussion here and let it go? We are here to just share our experiences during wait time. Not to add to our struggle with EDD
Don't feed the troll...

Attachments

• 1627152368586.gif
    1627152368586.gif
    195.5 KB · Views: 85
ooo ur mad too woah its a forum dude get over yourself
I’ve been trying to stay above the fray here recently but your really starting to kill the vibe around here.

Instead of being confrontational and trying to debate everyone’s experience and opinions. State yours and move on.

So far @YForMeee and @joewithblueMY have been giving informative and well stated cases for when and why they think we’ll get our MY’s. As a matter of fact, @joewithblueMY and I ordered ours days apart and our edd’s align nearly identical until recently. But we both support each other and have developed a supportive system instead of competing or acting like a brat.

I’ve been trying to stay above the fray here recently but your really starting to kill the vibe around here.

Instead of being confrontational and trying to debate everyone’s experience and opinions. State yours and move on.

So far @YForMeee and @joewithblueMY have been giving informative and well stated cases for when and why they think we’ll get our MY’s. As a matter of fact, @joewithblueMY and I ordered ours days apart and our edd’s align nearly identical until recently. But we both support each other and have developed a supportive system instead of competing or acting like a brat.
The convo ended and was cut. So maybe you should just shut up as well and move on.

Basically the issue you worry seems to be tailgating on freeway.
Try to avoid using the fastest lane, except for passing for a short time.
You will feel more relax and rarely will you have someone tailgating you.

I never experienced phantom braking but it seems on freeway that approaching an overpass
might trigger some false positive, thus provoking some phantom braking.
I only noticed that FSD slowdown when approaching a green traffic light.
A good prevention is keeping your foot on top the accelerator pedal to avoid having your car suddenly slowing down.

On long distance driving, like between LA and SF, most of the freeways have only two lanes, so you don't have too much choice of lanes.
But a FSD feature that I like is the automatic lane change, so if you notice someone tailgating you,
you can just put your turn signal to indicate that you will merge right when possible.
And FSD will then proceed when safe to change lane, so you don't have to keep constantly
your eyes both on the road in front of you and in your rear view mirror.
Putting your signal earlier will prevent someone trying to pass you from the right, something difficult to notice.

Driving an EV, like a Tesla, is so relaxing, you will enjoy it and when needed, you will still have a lot of power, especially with a Performance version.
You don't have any turbo lag or gear shifting, and in curvy roads you will appreciate the four wheel drive instant torque.
All very good points. It basically comes down to how crappy our fellow commuters are. People have zero patience on the 5/405….
My wife and I can’t wait to move from SoCal. It’s no longer California down here.. (if you catch my politically correct drift)
Thanks Newsom! Arnold Schwarzenegger could barely pronounce California.. but it was much better under his administration.
Small rant over.

Reactions: T-Mom
Like I said, there is a report button for that kind of behavior. I chose to just spam the disagree button on him as well, which is why I know he received a warning (I got one too). Report him.
You got warned for doing the same thing. He can go ahead and report me and then get himself a warning just like you did. I disagreed with him on a couple of posts in FSD and he's crying about it like a girl, but looking back he has no issues hitting the disagree button himself. It's only an issue when I disagree with him, one sided child.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 6.20.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 6.21.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 6.24.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 6.22.21 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.