Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't read the title and jumped in totally blind, what do you think?

I'm willing to bet most of those on these forums will see that I'm in Florida and logically come to the conclusion that I'm posting US rates. Therefore those in the frozen north will realize the information isn't relevant to them. However for the casual browser of these forums that happens to be in the US they just might see my post and those like it and think.. those rates are decent I need to talk to that bank/credit union. More information and options are better than less.
Except that your in a Canadian section of the forum with a title that reads "Finance Rates CANADA" You cant make this stuff up.lol

You want other people to do the legwork, to figure out a known quantity with a known formula, when you THEN present false information about the dual motor being 4WD.

STOP making problems.

4wd all wheel drive. Same difference. It’s the extra weight compared to 2wd. You knew what I was talking about. Perhaps get of ya high horse ya prat.

Except that your in a Canadian section of the forum with a title that reads "Finance Rates CANADA" You cant make this stuff up.lol
Your point is what exactly? I don't see how your negativity helps in any way. I posted the rates we get here in the USA where the majority of people who buy and own the cars are from on the off chance it might be useful. Find something productive to get offended over like your sky high taxes or lack of an actual summer.

Your point is what exactly? I don't see how your negativity helps in any way. I posted the rates we get here in the USA where the majority of people who buy and own the cars are from on the off chance it might be useful. Find something productive to get offended over like your sky high taxes or lack of an actual summer.

His point is that our markets differ drastically from yours. Our rates are based on our economy and yours on based on the USA. So it provides no relevance to the title subject matter. You're bringing avocados to a maple syrup comparison. This has less to with with 'offended' than it does with bringing information that will serve no purpose other than to confuse.

His point is that our markets differ drastically from yours. Our rates are based on our economy and yours on based on the USA. So it provides no relevance to the title subject matter. You're bringing avocados to a maple syrup comparison. This has less to with with 'offended' than it does with bringing information that will serve no purpose other than to confuse.
My point is very clear, if you cant figure it out i feel sorry for you. Im ok with our taxes and benefits, and love winter more then summer, but thanks for your concern.

The point is that you did not bother reading either the title of the thread "Finance Rate Canada" or the forum subsection where this thread was posted "Americas -> Canada" and when this was pointed out to you, instead of acknowledging your mistake you continue to say useless and ignorant things about Canada and further solidify the typical American stereotype.

Great job - keep it up!

Can I please use this response? "! Duh, derp, let's STOP making problems from buckets of stupid!!?!

Applies to so many posts...

YES!

In the spirit of Elon Musk I have no copyright on my jackpine savage OP-EDs about the manure chicanery we spy here....

I'll clarity this right here and now. I am a 7th generation WI farmer, who went to the GM factory, and road raced motorcycles around the NA Midwest. To pull the Moto trailer I bought an F250 PowerStroke diesel; we ask (1) question: What size is the hitch ball? That's it.

Yes, I have a Bachelor's degree from a UW school, fishing and hunting from my Uncles, and experience from my US Army training.

You can't fix stupid. Unless you are Elon Musk. **** you all the rest. 4WD is a different beast than AWD. Wake up.

• Disagree
Reactions: doghousePVD
The point is that you did not bother reading either the title of the thread "Finance Rate Canada" or the forum subsection where this thread was posted "Americas -> Canada" and when this was pointed out to you, instead of acknowledging your mistake you continue to say useless and ignorant things about Canada and further solidify the typical American stereotype.

Great job - keep it up!
Typical entitled rich white people.

Get lost man.... Cdn section for cdn discussions.
Why don't you build a wall, keep the Americans out of the Canadian section lol.

I was originally trying to be helpful but that ended the second you entitled people got on your yuppie horses now this whole this is off topic for the OP. To the OP you have my apologies for any disruption by myself while attempting to be helpful.

• Disagree
Reactions: artx55 and Vawlkus
YES!

In the spirit of Elon Musk I have no copyright on my jackpine savage OP-EDs about the manure chicanery we spy here....

I'll clarity this right here and now. I am a 7th generation WI farmer, who went to the GM factory, and road raced motorcycles around the NA Midwest. To pull the Moto trailer I bought an F250 PowerStroke diesel; we ask (1) question: What size is the hitch ball? That's it.

Yes, I have a Bachelor's degree from a UW school, fishing and hunting from my Uncles, and experience from my US Army training.

You can't fix stupid. Unless you are Elon Musk. **** you all the rest. 4WD is a different beast than AWD. Wake up.

Well where’s the answer all knowing prat. It’s not about the differences in 4wd vs all wheel drive. Try to stay on track here.

Here’s a tip. It’s something to do with payload.

• Disagree
Reactions: Electruck
Well where’s the answer all knowing prat. It’s not about the differences in 4wd vs all wheel drive. Try to stay on track here.

Here’s a tip. It’s something to do with payload.
LOL!

If the OP has NO idea what the differences are between the CyberTruk having AWD, and a 4WD system, it's really the end of the discussion; red herring BS to create more problems which do not exist, as THIS person has ZERO idea about anything to do with trucks or cars in general. Has nothing to do with being a smart ass, or know it all prat, WTH that means. AWD vs. 4WD is a HUGE cavern of knowledge difference, the CT is NOT 4WD.

LOL!

If the OP has NO idea what the differences are between the CyberTruk having AWD, and a 4WD system, it's really the end of the discussion; red herring BS to create more problems which do not exist, as THIS person has ZERO idea about anything to do with trucks or cars in general. Has nothing to do with being a smart ass, or know it all prat, WTH that means. AWD vs. 4WD is a HUGE cavern of knowledge difference, the CT is NOT 4WD.

I believe the original point was that adding a second motor and axles increases weight which would theoretically reduce the available payload, yet Tesla lists 3,500 for all variants. Whether a dual motor setup more resembles a open, locked, viscous, or other type of center differential was not relevant to the question. Minor edit for clarification:

So I’m curious how they are figuring their payloads and towing as normally the only thing that affects it is the addition off more accessories as these are part of your GVW. It can’t be motor size as the 2 motor 4WD drivetrain will have as much power as a 3.5 ecoboost yet vastly less capacity yet you jump up to the 3 motor and it adds extra payload and towing on the same body.

Reactions: Blup85 and Brekfst
Well Mongo and many others on here managed to comprehend the question unlike yourself.

60558BA4-5748-42CD-89E3-77378542EE27.jpeg

LOL!

Reactions: Blup85
Status
Not open for further replies.