Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, why do you keep using in your avatar an actor who supports genocide ?
.... don't insult my Tesla Vision!! 🤨

guess someone else is thinking along the same lines ----

“That’s not enough. It’s clear that if you are marketing something as full self-driving and it is not full self-driving and people are misusing the vehicles and the technology that you have a design flaw, and you have to prevent that misuse. And part of that is how you talk about your technology. It’s not full self-driving. Unless you’re saying the driver is actually driving the car. Which in this case, it isn’t full self-driving technology. It’s misleading,” the NTSB head said.

Tesla is selling what is not a full self-driving according to NTSB head but who cares!

.... don't insult my Tesla Vision!! 🤨

guess someone else is thinking along the same lines ----

“That’s not enough. It’s clear that if you are marketing something as full self-driving and it is not full self-driving and people are misusing the vehicles and the technology that you have a design flaw, and you have to prevent that misuse. And part of that is how you talk about your technology. It’s not full self-driving. Unless you’re saying the driver is actually driving the car. Which in this case, it isn’t full self-driving technology. It’s misleading,” the NTSB head said.

Tesla is selling what is not a full self-driving according to NTSB head but who cares!
Seriously, that is your reply to why you are using the avatar of an actor who promotes genocide ?! I guess I'll have to start posting his comments as reply to your comments here.

Stop the BS.

I deal with facts. Go back and read my comments over the last 10 years.

You accused Zach of lying in the ER. So, its for you to produce the proof. I drink neither your "kool-aide", nor Tesla's.
Clearly you drink Tesla’s kool-aide if you think they value FSD on trade ins. No way around it.

Why don’t you produce some proof that they do offer more for vehicles with FSD? You can’t.

And wasn’t it Tesla who advertised their P85D’s with 700+ HP? They knew that was a lie too…so don’t act like the company doesn’t play fast and loose with facts and data to drive sales.

Reactions: Lleo
Dude. Stop. You tried to cover for it twice. Going so far as to blame the chip shortage. Now you’re changing your tune.

“Funny you mention turn signals: due to recent chip shortage, BMW has decided to remove them completely on all their model lines.”

“But that was before mass chip shortages.”

Wow, calling captain clueless.

Let me explain that since you obviously don't get jokes.

I am calling you clueless for not getting an obvious joke about BMW drivers not using turn signals.

You say that RyMY is "trying to cover"... what is he covering?

Anyone who believed that BMW was removing turn signals for any reason would be too dumb to make a coherent post on this forum... well, I used to believe that until today at least... I may be wrong about how stupid you can be and still manage to mash your hand against a keyboard to respond here.

Now, you can "try to cover" that you didn't get the joke by accusing him of believing BMW was removing turn signals from cars due to a chip shortage. What you can NOT do is now claim that you were playing along with the joke, and you were just kidding about not getting the joke. Your thumbs down to his posts say that you are not joking, or going along with a joke.

Keith

PS: mash that keyboard some more, I don't see a thumbs down on this post yet. If you mash it hard enough the thumbs down will appear and make you happy :)

• Disagree
Reactions: RyMY and glide
Just a tip. Read.

I am traveling but my wife can take pics if someone is interest
I did read, that's why I asked how anyone could be interested without pics. This just seems to be another waste of space for sale post where the seller doesn't care to take the time to "sell" what their selling. This is a reason why there should be actual For Sale forum rules like every other car forum has. It will also weed out irrelevant comments from people like me.

I did read, that's why I asked how anyone could be interested without pics. This just seems to be another waste of space for sale post where the seller doesn't care to take the time to "sell" what their selling. This is a reason why there should be actual For Sale forum rules like every other car forum has. It will also weed out irrelevant comments from people like me.
Riveting. You don’t like it, message the moderators.

You’ve made your point and as you can tell, I dont care.

Thank you for the wonderful message OP. 😂

DAC127F4-2876-4B57-BA20-7C39116E5CB9.jpeg

I can confirm Tesla does not give you a dime more for FSD, now or 2 years ago

The same goes in the car selling market.

I sold my Model 3 with FSD 3 years ago,.

Like an idiot, bought another one with FSD, traded for a Y in Jan 2020.

Selling my LR Y now with FSD, and no matter where you go, they dont list it as an option/feature.

So to summarize, I paid for FSD 3x time, full price and never had that feature and didnt qualify for Beta cause Los Angeles drive like asshats.

I wish they would let me transfer one time but until then i will never buy FSD again.

I could have taken all the money I spent and bought TSLA stock and would have easily made easy $$.
Another fact for @EVNow to ignore.

Selling my LR Y now with FSD, and no matter where you go, they dont list it as an option/feature.
Compare with what others with similar Y are getting without FSD.

BTW, for someone who cares about $10k, you seem to upgrade very frequently ;)

So to summarize, I paid for FSD 3x time, full price and never had that feature and didnt qualify for Beta cause Los Angeles drive like asshats.
You can always reset - drive a 100 miles on empty freeway and get the beta. Trust me, easier than trading in to upgrade every year.

Another fact for @EVNow to ignore.
Another conspiracy theory @glide wants the whole world to believe.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide and rxlawdude
Here is a good one
Also here is the list I made from this video:
1- Dent on pillars in front of vehicle

2- Panel gaps around the car

3-Trim gaps, alignment issues

4-Trim scratch on window because window may not go down on opening

5- Tail light fitment

6- Headlight fitment

7- Door handles operate well

8- Lift gate smooth and no noise

9- Frunk is thin so be gentle and can be dented

10- Check all wheels, scratches

11- Missing tow hook

13- Check charging cable

14- Cargo covers - sturdy not broken

15- Both Back seats fold both with buttons in back and on the seat

16- Back seat covers

17- USBC ports at the back check

18- Check seats for damage (material and moving)

19- Center Consul for damage or scratches

20- Screen for scratches

21- Both front seat operations

22- Floor mats for stains rips

23- Wireless charging check

24- Headliner and coat-hooks aligned and good shape

25- Windshield for any blemish

26- Steering wheel for any damage

27- Charging check at the DC

28- Open close glove box

29- Backup camera

30- Sound system check