Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not a shady business just a small business trying to navigate through the shipping issues all the other companies are having right now.

I apologize for the delay in your return. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and make sure "Calvi" is in the subject title so I can research why you haven't gotten your refund and I will make sure it is taken care of today.
Butthurt much that people who saw your shitty business practices called it for what it is. Listen, when anyone asks about you or your product I’m gonna tell them it’s shitty and the guy who owns it is a thief. Neg rep that.

Butthurt much that people who saw your shitty business practices called it for what it is. Listen, when anyone asks about you are your product I’m gonna tell them it’s shitty and the guy who owns it is a thief. Neg rep that.
And note they are downvoting prospective and current customers posts here that were expressing an opinion that didn’t align with their own. Great CS policy, tshields! I say we return the curtesy!

No, I have no intention of fighting with you.

But you are.

Like you had no intention of taking customers money without communicating, delivering, or refunding.

But you did.

I am sure you haven't tasted all the different kinds of sugar so you really don't know what it taste like.

Well, based on what I’ve heard I doubt anyone will want to taste yours.

You are really not qualified to remark on our products especially when you have not seen them.

I never commented on your products.

In fact, you have never done business with us which absolutely makes you unqualified to post anything about us.

You are entitled to your opinion. And, therefore I am entitled to mine.

The earth is round. Now, I personally have not seen that it is round, but people who have tell me it’s round. People say your business sucks.

Last edited:
You are unqualified to make any comments about our company and you are completely inappropriate with the some of the things you have said. You are not entitled to have an opinion on our business practices unless you have done business with us. You must find harassing people on a public forum entertaining.
Look, we are both entitled to our opinion.

What I’m saying is I think you are a crap company. The evidence is overwhelming. Many people have had a bad experience with you, and instead of being apologetic you chose to double down on you terrible customer (and potential customer) relations. I will do everything in my power to share that with the members of TMC.

I mean, really it does nothing for you to continue this argument but you are too sensitive to your own ego to admit that you are wrong, or at the very least move on.

We do not down vote everyone in other topics but it seems that you do. We do not write negative comments on other companies that we have not been their customer or products we have not purchased. I am extremely busy and really do not have time for this silly banter back and forth.
Bro, you can go through the other topic. You literally downvoted everyone who replied to that topic. No response for an entire week. You told people to include there username because you are drowning in emails from unhappy people. You’ve down voted me with every post I’ve made in this topic. You claim you don’t have time for “silly banter” but you still reply to me.

PLEASE! You are disingenuous and your company appears to be ran by inept people. Get it together or get out.

Last edited:
Like many, I've queued myself into FSD Beta Queue and patiently enduring the Safety Score maintenance while waiting to be blessed with the next roll out to 99-ers. But, now I'm a bit more concerned that the score for my car might not even matter and beta is unattainable.

I have 2017 X (built in Feb 2017), originally with AP2 but later upgraded to FSD computer (MCU1 was also upgraded to MCU2) but the recent twit from EM points that cameras also need to be upgraded:
1634914123924.png

I'm pretty certain that when my AP2 and MCU1 were upgraded to FSD computer and MCU2, none of the cameras were upgraded, so I still have the original RCCC cameras

So, are any there any cars with original cameras from AP2 that received FSD beta?

I know cameras could be easily, albeit costly, upgraded, but I'm not sure that this upgrade would make any difference for the FSD beta inclusion as Tesla's records for the car would still indicate old cameras. I also fairly certain that Tesla will not, at least at this stage, upgrade old cameras for the beta - maybe once FSD is rolled out to all (since, per Tesla claims, all cars came with HW needed for FSD, which would require cameras upgrade)

What do you guys think on the subject?

h2ofun is extremely liberal... with down vote.
He is working hard to be #1 down voter in forums, to be more than all down votes combined. 😅

EDIT: see, I told you. 🤣
This is what I LOVE about snowflakes. They always have to attack a person personally when they happen to just have a different OPINION!
Snowflakes are SO easy to get worked up, they have to attack personally on ANYTHING they do not like! :)

So, as a perfect snowflake, it is okay when someone likes their post, but if they disagree, the earth is going to die.

This is what I LOVE about snowflakes. They always have to attack a person personally when they happen to just have a different OPINION!
Snowflakes are SO easy to get worked up, they have to attack personally on ANYTHING they do not like! :)

So, as a perfect snowflake, it is okay when someone likes their post, but if they disagree, the earth is going to die.
I am not the one pressing the down vote button to so many comments.
So I find it hilarious of accusing me being a snowflake when you have 100x the downvotes I did.

Fully expect you will down vote this post, because that is who you are.

• Disagree
Reactions: voxel and h2ofun
Spot on...and when you say bad part of town...you aint kidding! Even the 'good parts' of SF have people doing drugs on the streets, tents everywhere, needles all over the sidewalk, people actually using the sidewalk as their toilet...you couldn't pay me enough to want to live in SF!
Ain’t it great! Friend of mine visited the city and sent me 2 videos of car break ins in broad daylight in front of people. No one gave a **** and kept going about their day.

I’m glad Tesla moved it’s HQ and I hope one day most of the vehicle production will move as well. Because as the great San Diego assemblywoman Lorena Gonzales once said “F**K ELON MUSK”, except remove Elon musk and insert California.

Ain’t it great! Friend of mine visited the city and sent me 2 videos of car break ins in broad daylight in front of people. No one gave a **** and kept going about their day.

I’m glad Tesla moved it’s HQ and I hope one day most of the vehicle production will move as well. Because as the great San Diego assemblywoman Lorena Gonzales once said “F**K ELON MUSK”, except remove Elon musk and insert California.
Spot on... San Francisco is now a cesspool of illegal activity and car break-ins.

Most people in the Bay Area with Tesla vehicles now avoid SF like the plague.

Reactions: AMPd and WhiteWi
Tesla recalling FSB beta ?

So I got 10.3 last night, 2021.36.5.2.

Now I just got a notice that 2021.36.5.1 is ready to install. The version below and
without beta.

What’s up?

Anyone else get this.

I’m ignore the download for now.
Yeah, 10.3 is too buggy and dangerous. Don't be an ****** like poster above and keep a recalled version of FSD on your car.

I know many of us are geeky and want it now, but there are dumb geeks and smart geeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, 10.3 is too buggy and dangerous. Don't be an idiot like poster above and keep a recalled version of FSD on your car.

I know many of us are geeky and want it now, but there are dumb geeks and smart geeks.
I guess you jumped to the name calling a little fast. Musk said we were going to be rolled back to 10.2 not kicked out of the Beta. Maybe the “dumb geeks” were those who immediately installed the clearly erroneous software update instead of waiting a little while to let Tesla staff fix their mistake.

I guess you jumped to the name calling a little fast. Musk said we were going to be rolled back to 10.2 not kicked out of the Beta. Maybe the ldumb geeks” were those who immediately downloaded the clearly erroneous software update instead of waiting a little while to let Tesla staff fix their mistake.
Do you have 10.2 after the rollback? What version was downloaded to you most recently.

Lol, if this is what you get “infuriated” about you might need some more adversity in your life. 😆

I’m sure you’ll be able to find a dozen LR owners that will happily trade you their pieces of dead trees within 3 hours of delivery so you don’t have to endure such insult and pain.
Life advice and mindless personal attacks coming from a guy with over 7,000 posts on an EV forum. Oh that’s just precious.

Thanks for the tip, but I don’t take life advice from anyone who spends that much time online. That’ like taking dating advice from a Twitch streamer. You should get out and find a little adversity yourself there chief

Reactions: TessP100D
Status
Not open for further replies.