Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two morons disrupt the thread with nonsense. For over a year we've had productive factual discussions mostly free of idiots.
I suppose you're one of those that doesn't believe in science. Scientists question everything. That's their job. There are far too many close-minded individuals here who can't even consider the possibility of their beliefs being wrong. But hey, if that's the case with you, I'll gladly be the moron you ASSume me to be.

I suppose you're one of those that doesn't believe in science. Scientists question everything. That's their job. There are far too many close-minded individuals here who can't even consider the possibility of their beliefs being wrong. But hey, if that's the case with you, I'll gladly be the moron you ASSume me to be.

your post seems more applicable to you, TBH.

You are assuming a lot yourself. Tesla will do what they want just like Apple does and moaning minority will have no say on what company will do until sales will show them otherwise. That is what I see fudsters trying to do here, to push don’t buy narrative and report Tesla to Government so it will be forced in to submission and to stop any kind of innovation.

Once again, LOL!

You sound like a person in an abusive relationship. If anyone tells you to report the abuse you attack them and defend your abuser.

Keith

PS: I wonder if I should stop laughing? It isn't nice to make fun of someone with Stockholm syndrome.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: WhiteWi
4680! 😝 That is my wish and hop

I’m sorry I’m too old to be a fanboy and defend a company like this. I’m paying them lots of money not the other way around. You can keep those rose colored glasses on, but their quality control, logistics, communication and customer service are absolutely putrid, especially for a company selling products in this price range. But god forbid anyone were to criticize Tesla when there are rabid fanboys online….. most of which probably don’t even own one…. Because when you spend over 100k and get treated like this your fanboyism goes out the window really fast.
Wow settle down its a car. I waited Nov 2012 to Jan 2017 first X. I'm 11 months out on this one, just ordered a Y also. You haven't paid anything out your whining helps zero.
Maybe you're not a business owner who has alot of moving parts and issues and ..empathy..and understands Covid and logistics. As a poster said for 4 yrs the first time...go buy a KIA. Oh I'm a FanGirl.

No because inventory isn’t good. Makes more sense to make something someone is ready to pay for now though. That’s manufacturing 101 and not a TV show. #fact

And no need to make assumptions about others. Most of us here, if not all, have great careers and possibly own businesses. We all have different needs for our MXs. So no need to put down others. I love Tesla, but their customer service is worse than Comcast and that says a lot.
Its been the same for over 10 yrs why do you think it would have changed just because you ordered a car. Next time research first or quit whining.

You are missing the point. I get the logistics, and I get that we are in unprecedented times. What bothers me about Tesla is the lack of communication and information. If this was a $500 piece of tech or something along those line I wouldn’t care… But come on you have people that are spending six figures on your product… at the very least you should reach out and let them wtf is going on. Most high end companies where people are spending this much money you would probably be a VIP with a concierge getting personal updates….. I’m not saying Tesla should do that, but FFS at least an email or an announcement…. Or at the very effing least a tweet from Elon. But hey if spending 100k while being treated like a bum who is asking for handouts is your thing, then more power to you.
As I just posted to Stros whining. Tesla has been rotten with over promising and under delivering, zero...I mean ZERO...communications for over 10 yrs. If you expected something different just because you ordered a car you either need to do better research on the company next time or lower your expectations.
It a hoot watching everyone whine. None of you did your research on Teslas customer service and delivery promises and processes, so you're all whining.
Tesla hasn't changed in over 10 yrs. Change your expectations or buy a car from someone else. Queezz.

Its been the same for over 10 yrs why do you think it would have changed just because you ordered a car. Next time research first or quit whining.
You sure talk a lot for not knowing much about manufacturing. The company has evolved. To assume it’s the same company from 10 years ago is naive to think. I am not whining. I’m stating facts. You have every right to be blinded by being a “fangirl”. But as a fanboy here, I can also be critical of a company. And I’m also an investor on top of that.

You sure talk a lot for not knowing much about manufacturing. The company has evolved. To assume it’s the same company from 10 years ago is naive to think. I am not whining. I’m stating facts. You have every right to be blinded by being a “fangirl”. But as a fanboy here, I can also be critical of a company. And I’m also an investor on top of that.
Whiner its exactly the same as when I put my first Reservation in November 11, 2012. Change your expectations.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zygote1975
Whaaaaaat? That title belongs to @EL0NTRK. All I hear is lies as he hasn’t received his yet. However, my brother spent thanksgiving with our cousin in Austin and my cousin had invited a friend of his who brought his refresh MX with him. So Austin has some flowing apparently. So this could be true that we already have one or more in Houston.
Another example of your whining. Something happened not up to your expectations and its an opportunity for you to whine.

This thread managed to be a source of information and respectful discourse until Nov 28, 2021.
Correct...some of these guys are such major whiners and going to get the model S folks to cause a stir. Kindergarten 101. Trying to present reality to them. Tesla has been rotten at communicating with buyers for 10 yrs. Over promising, dates off by years, zero calls, text or emails. None of them researched Teslas customer service, but just whine and whine and whine...and try to plan a revolt with the S forum. Really? Even LadyMX who just got a faulty car understands the drill. She was patient. Got a faulty falcon wing door, doesn’t know when she'll get it back. Research...all you whiners should have researched before you put orders in.

Correct...some of these guys are such major whiners and going to get the model S folks to cause a stir. Kindergarten 101. Trying to present reality to them. Tesla has been rotten at communicating with buyers for 10 yrs. Over promising, dates off by years, zero calls, text or emails. None of them researched Teslas customer service, but just whine and whine and whine...and try to plan a revolt with the S forum. Really? Even LadyMX who just got a faulty car understands the drill. She was patient. Got a faulty falcon wing door, doesn’t know when she'll get it back. Research...all you whiners should have researched before you put orders in.
Ironically enough you're a whiner now. And quite frankly no one cares bc this forum is partially here for people to give their opinion on their waiting experience. Hints the name of the forum.

Haven't whined once on this thread. For you to say that everyone should research the company doesn't mean the company can't do better. You admit that yourself. Why post such negativity? Could just let it go and not say anything about it. Seems you just want to cause a stir and name call. Let's all be adults. It's ok for people to recognize there is a problem and while you think everyone is whining a majority of people really are just venting. This day in age we have school shootings, COVID, etc etc why focus negative attention on something so small that affects you zero? Unless of course you're just trolling in which case bravo you've done a good job being the forum troll.

Haven't whined once on this thread. For you to say that everyone should research the company doesn't mean the company can't do better. You admit that yourself. Why post such negativity? Could just let it go and not say anything about it. Seems you just want to cause a stir and name call. Let's all be adults. It's ok for people to recognize there is a problem and while you think everyone is whining a majority of people really are just venting. This day in age we have school shootings, COVID, etc etc why focus negative attention on something so small that affects you zero? Unless of course you're just trolling in which case bravo you've done a good job being the forum troll.
Not trolling just pointing out everyones negativity and blaming Tesla instead of their own lack of research, patience and maturity. I'm the most optimistic person on the planet, just sick of all the whiners not taking responsibility.
Venting, whining same thing. It is what it is people need to vastly lower expectations or buy another car. Just over all of this whiney and anger...crazy. its a car. Buy it dont buy it, but the happy patience people don't need to deal with others useless whiney and venting and anger.

So, it’s OK that they suck now because they have sucked for over 10 years?

You will be a lot more effective if you stop insulting people while making your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.