Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, repeating the same talking points that were countered with the facts doesnt help you to justify your aggression/hate toward people do not agree with you. As soon as your use the words like “Fanboys” “Koolaid” you lose your credibility.
The points that I listed are facts, you did not list any acurate facts, again, you'fe trying to downplay you level of incompetency and had no credibility in any of the posts you make. Reread the listed points then reread again. You're better of not posting anymore as you've lost the argument.

You keep trolling with this *sugar* in here and throwing fanboy crap around... look in the mirror.
Trolling? What am I trying to extract? I'm not trying to sell or convince anyone to buy one or the other, I'm stopping someone from talking crap with no actual facts. With no basis or supporting facts to this comment as mentioned I own both and not just one over the other, you're just being a wimp because your stocks are down....if you have don't have anything useful to say move along.

Last edited:
Trade in my Model X for a 2022, lost beta FSD and got a safety score of 98/99 the first week (since September 2), still maintaining a 98, and still have NOT gotten FSD Beta. Am so frustrated. It should have transferred in the first place, as it should stay with the driver/account, not be lost when you upgrade to a new model. Any ideas on when I can expect to get it back?
What did you expect from this toy car company that's run by an 11 year old dictator who hires preschool so-called "engineers"? My Big Wheel as a kid had better working features than this terrible excuse of a car.

• Funny
Reactions: TSLA Pilot
So a real company comes up with real, useful technology and beats a toy car company to the punch? Sounds about right. Don't worry, Tesla cars with $15K crappy software will drive you, with jerky turns, terribly acceleration and hard braking, phantom braking, and in the end will navigate you down a pier and fall off the end into the lake. Hopefully one of these Hyundai boats is at the end of the pier and the Tesla can get a ride and learn what an actual L2 should look like.

IMO, FSD Beta still needs a lot of work. FSD Beta can drive really badly. I definitely experience the jerky turns, poor acceleration, phantom braking, and bad maneuvers. But to say that there's been no improvement at all in 10 years is not fair or correct. There's definitely been a lot progress since AP1 and FSD Beta has improved since it was first released. if you recall when FSD Beta was first released, it was even worse. It would drive into static objects, drive into incoming traffic etc... A lot of those errors have been fixed. FSD Beta is more reliable now. And Tesla has implemented new architecture like occupancy networks that have helped the car avoid obstacles better. So there has been progress. But it does need a lot more improvement before it is even close to L4.
Progress? Really?

That's from 2016, almost 7 years ago, and it's driving about the same as today, which is to say a complete failure and a danger to all other cars and humans around it.

And yet it can't detect motorcycles or children. Doesn't care of your hands are on the wheel or not, as you can just flick the volume wheel to satisfy the annoying as heck nagging. Used to drive perfectly when there was radar, but then just had to get rid of that and give everyone whiplash with constant phantom braking - "OMG, I saw the shadow of a leaf. I better slam on the brakes". Used to park fine, but we can't have that, so they'll just remove ultrasonics and have the car slam into various objects in the garage and parking spaces while showing that the lawnmower next to the car is a semi truck in your garage. So much progress made, and yet there is Tesla FSD video of the car driving the exact same as today from several years ago.
The more you complain, the more I'm convinced you're actually a really bad driver who is simply incapable of intervening appropriately when FSDb needs correcting.

Or wait... Do you even have FSDb???

Progress? Really?

That's from 2016, almost 7 years ago, and it's driving about the same as today, which is to say a complete failure and a danger to all other cars and humans around it.
Your troll game is as bad as you claim Tesla's FSD beta is, but I'm sure you've been working at it for far longer than Tesla has been working on FSD.

More perfect examples of how dangerous this toy car is. Jerky turns, poor acceleration, idiotic maneuvers that force other drivers to take action to avoid collisions. Complete and total failure. Good thing they've only spent 10 years on this with no improvement at all, but keep raising prices.
I miss the old Dewg. Just sayin

My guess is that Dewg's account has been hacked.
He seems to have cracked yesterday, when someone disagreed with his opinion that auto high beams work great. As far as I can tell. And who can really blame him?

I suspect this is a temporary condition though, and optimistic and cheerful @Dewg will be back soon. I miss those days already. I don’t want to be the only one around here who is optimistic about the future of autonomous driving (and auto high beams)!

Thanks everyone for indulging me in a little thought experiment I had after reading an article on reverse psychology. I was trying to see if I could out-troll the trolls. Turns out I'm pretty good at it. :)

My apologies for my little excursion. Most old-timers here know I'm very pro-Tesla and pro-FSD Beta. And I'm one of the few guys who legitimately tries to help people as best I can so they can have the same amazing experience I have.

I just had an FSD Beta drive yesterday with a friend who hated it. I quietly turned it on, hoping he wouldn't notice. After about 4 miles of lane changes and various turns, it finally had a little jerk on a right turn and he said "Wait, did you turn on FSD?" I said "Yup, since we got off the freeway". He was a little annoyed with me, but had to admit "Okay, it's much smoother than before." I think if they improve the planner with 69.3, it's going to be impressing quite a few more people.

I also drove home from a party last night and we're having more of that weird monsoonal rain in SoCal, and the auto wipers did just fine, at night, in the rain. I still don't understand why it doesn't work for other people...

Status
Not open for further replies.