Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Dan1978 was mostly a gaslighter with a sprinkle of curiosity

Think the post was made after he decided

True innovators and innovative minds of rhe Tesla owners on this forum, thoroughly research, experience and get to their truth before deciding

Glad most us took the right path
Not sure what your issue is... Or why you feel the need to keep commenting but you're an asshole. 1) I said "In a year" in the very first line. I definitely have not made up my mind. 2) Do you even know what "gas lighting" is? Look it up because you don't seem to judging by how you use it. 3) The "right path" is highly individualized, not what you define as the right path. 4) "True innovators... blah, blah, blah,... get to their truth before deciding". Certainly a way to learn more would be to ask people who actually own the car :rolleyes:.

I have no idea why you've taken my post as a personal affront to all that is Tesla but please ignore me and/or my post in the future. I definitely appreciate everyone who has provided insight into their experiences helping me make a more informed decision (or umm helping me "get to my truth".

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
Even though this is a 5 month old post - I honestly don’t get why people continue to give Tesla a pass for not having basic safety features included.

Most, if not all mid to high tier cars after 2020 now have almost all the collision avoidance systems that Tesla does. Most are also catching up with lane keep assists and other driver assistance systems. After driving the Model 3 as an early adopter, I couldn’t give Tesla any more passes for penny pinching behavior and skipped upgrading to a Model Y or X for some of the reasons OP mentions here. Add to BCM and RCTA, no top view camera, harsh Y suspension, and continued (but largely improved) QA/paint issues, and well, V11.

And that USS to Vision transfer was just downright ridiculous (starting with the fact that they software blocked installed radars in my Model 3). Hopefully, given the history of this brand and their CEO, they walk back on that decision. But given their sales figures, it sounds unlikely. People continue to buy this 3D printed shoebox in large numbers no matter what thanks to its supercharging network. I feel like that is what did it for Tesla and continues to.

Why are you even here? You seem to hate Teslas.

I already told him in my email that I'm not interested in existing inventory so you don't have a point there.
The fact is, it's a sleazy salesman tactic to get you to invest time in either a phone call, or a visit, because that investment statistically makes you more likely to make a purchase. It also serves to derisk things legally, because there is no record of what's been said. Objectivly sleazy all around.

BTW here's the latest reply I recieved after telling him 3 times that prefer to use email.

"Yes I took the time to look through all of your questions, over the phone or in person would be the only way to get these answered. Let me know if you would like to schedule time to speak with a showroom advisor!"

Best Regards,
David
Inside Tesla Advisor
Well if communication with a person is Sleazy and you don’t feel you have the Will power to not be convinced to hand over 60k then the issue might be yours. Similar to not offering free WiFi……..(your other thread lol)

• Disagree
Reactions: dbldwn02
Well if communication with a person is Sleazy and you don’t feel you have the Will power to not be convinced to hand over 60k then the issue might be yours. Similar to not offering free WiFi……..(your other thread lol)
Cool story boomer. "Communication" without wasting both parties time is all I'm asking for. Welcome to the year 2023 where business can be done through this new fangeled internet thing.
Also if you could read, you'll see I'm not asking for "free wifi", I'm asking for the paid premium connectivity service to include the most important data for the product.

• Disagree
Reactions: GWord and dbldwn02
Thanks for sharing @diplomat33

Another example of pose estimation, being able to read hand gestures is important for any ADS and is definitely not a rare occurrence if you live in a busy city. Waymo correctly sees the hand gesture as a temporary stop sign.

eEYaHI1.gif
@willow_hiller will tell you that its not needed because Tesla doesn't have it.

• Disagree
Reactions: bkp_duke
It's been pretty quiet on the '11.4.7 going wide in a week release.' If SOP the shills should already be driving it. The way 11.4.x releases have been going maybe it's another dud not worth seeing the light of day.
Two possibilities here - you actually believed what Elon said in his tweet in which case you lack enough skills of reasoning to have an intelligent discussion. The other possibility is you made the post simply to troll, in which case you’re adding nothing to the discussion or community.

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
I can’t believe all the sarcastic a-holes here.

I found this thread because I googled this. I’m supercharging my new Tesla M3 and as I sit here, I’m getting nauseous and my feet tingling. Nothing to do with “sitting too long”. It’s almost like I feel some current going through my body.

I’m going to investigate further. If you found a solution over the years please let me know. I stopped reading after the 5th jerk commented.

• Informative
Reactions: Tiger
I'm amazed how people act online when it comes to people typing with all caps, and so many of you get butt hurt when you see all caps. Does it make it illegible for your brain? You obviously know the guy isn't screaming at his device. You're above helping someone out because it's in all caps, my wife and I are having a comical field day reading your refusals to respond, lol. GROW UP ADULTS!! No, I'm not screaming or mad, just wanted to bug you. OP received some good advice so I'll refrain from repeating others, God knows someone would be bothered by that too. Have a great night!! ✌️❤️ to all.

Hmadsen:

ever hear the joke about wrestling with pigs?
Yes... It seems like there are a lot of fanboys in here that has this "how dare you complain about tesla, whatever they do is always the right thing"

More or less like if you try to argue with religious people over their "god"

I don't mind getting a bit dirty, wrestling with fanboys though.

Amazing how they try to defend Tesla, when the better option would be to agree, and then go after Tesla and get them to actually implement the software for their hardware. Only excuse they have for not doing it is, they will not benefit from it immediately because of archaic US laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.